Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Although the poll did not reflect a positive outlook for a Heartland calendar. I have had many folks contact me and would like to see one produced. So if you have a picture of your rig that would be considered and "action" shot please send it to me and I will put something together and try to produce a 2013 calendar in limited quantities.
By action shot I mean your rig with the beautiful scenery, flags, and activities going on around the rig, your rig and your truck. Here are a couple of examples that I am looking for. Submit your Picture(s) to me at my email address dyocum881@yahoo.com.
Also I was told they make great Christmas presents.

I would like to thank Dave Tardiff (codycarver) for his support in pursuing this endeavor

attachment.jpgtn.jpg

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Dave,

Would the BIG ROCK dropping on Larry's LM count as an "action" shot?? :rolleyes:

Sincerely,

Lance

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sounds like a great idea. Let us know as things progress and near the finish product.

davebennington

I forgot where I said that I would post the Heartland calendar around the first of every month, but someone reminded me that I did. So here is the January calendar.

dave

january-final.jpg

davebennington

Byrd,

Thank you. The submissions that everyone sent were awesome it was difficult picking 12 from the South East (except mine, of course I am biased).
If we do a 2014 calendar I would like it to include the entire North America Heartland Club.
However I will have to do things a little different.

dave

davebennington

I do apologize for the tardiness of this months calendar post, it has been a very busy time for us. Never the less here is the calendar for April.

april-final.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.