Sometimes Chicken, Sometimes Feathers

jimtoo

Ray,
We were planning to go to Goshen but the job we are working and finances got in the way. Darn fuel prices! So we had to cancel. Hope to see you "on the road" We plan on going to the October Texas Rally in Canton in October.

Darn Jim,,,,I was going to award you that ball of string and a used flyswatter at the rally.... are you really sure your not coming... I mean,,, how could you not come and claim your prize and get to shake my hand????

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We really wanted to come but finances and the new job (selling RV site map ads) got in the way. We will be working a job during the rally. Hope to catch up with yall 'down the road'. Thanks...

jimtoo

Mr. Jim Gratz,,,,, how about if I up the prize to a NEW fly swatter... with Heartland Logo on it,,,, and a New ball of string????

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ray,
We were planning to go to Goshen but the job we are working and finances got in the way. Darn fuel prices! So we had to cancel. Hope to see you "on the road" We plan on going to the October Texas Rally in Canton in October.
I can certainly understand that. I'm sure with both of our travels, we'll cross paths down the road some day. Take Care and don't work too hard.