2011 model year out already?

2010augusta

Looks like a lot of upgrade over the current models. with the hidden hinges the vessel sink and wood floors. That is a very nice unit.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
So if they decided to do all that cool stuff in the Big Country then what do you suppose they are doing to the Bighorn and Landmarks????????

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Looks like a typo to me. It says on the bold line that it is a 2010, but underneath it says 2011. To my knowledge the 2011s won't be out until late 2009.

Yianni

Looks like an Open Range inside and out.
Notice the way the bottom exterior slants down at a 45. I always liked that about the Open Range's.
Looks Good.

chrizg

Looks like a lot of upgrade over the current models. with the hidden hinges the vessel sink and wood floors. That is a very nice unit.

Def changed some things. I wonder if this was a special order or something.. The flooring is probably a vinyl sheet, but looks good!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Well, got to say, this is the first time I've seen Heartland really copy someone else's ideas...that couldn't look more like an Open Range if they tried....:eek:

SilverRhino

Nice But.........

It's a nice unit....but.....the changes shown compared to my 2010 BC are nice but in my opinion......not a big upgrade! I would not trade my BC for that one.....mine was also priced a whole lot better!

Like I said, nice, but not really for me....Just my opinion :eek:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I guess if there was anything I didn't like it would be the cabinets and having different color stain. And maybe that fancy bowl style sink in the vanity. Maybe I'm just not up with the times. It looked nice on the surface and I did like the exterior.