Even they need repair...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
In a campground a few days ago I came across this Prevost and behind it was..... a repair truck. :eek: Yep even they have problems. :D

BC

Attachments

• PVRPR1.jpg
    PVRPR1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 113
  • PVRPR2.jpg
    PVRPR2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 117

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Had one parked next to us all winter...had to have it repaired several times...a couple of the repairs were quite expensive too!!:eek:

Last edited:

Tom of Ypsi

A few of them were being repaired at Rayford Crossing last year. They also had to set up apppointments for repairs at service centers. Nice looking but like all things bouncing down the road they will eventually need repairs.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Like buying a Cadillac ... gets you there in style but the windsheild wipers cost you alot more.

slojohn

Jim: Looking at your map I have just one question. What the heck is keeping you our of Washington state?

caissiel

Found the site, yes those machines are a pretty penny to fix. I met one camper that plugged into a faulty connection in a campground, it cost him over $2000.00 to repair the microvave problem.

donr827

That one looks old enough to be on medicare. As we get older things have a way of not working as designed.
Don

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim: Looking at your map I have just one question. What the heck is keeping you our of Washington state?

We almost got there in 07 when we got to Oregon but had RV issues we had to get taken care of so headed to Indiana instead. I told DW the other day, before I die I will get to Washington state. I have heard it is a beautiful state. You guys are on my priority list.:D:D:D

chris60

We almost got there in 07 when we got to Oregon but had RV issues we had to get taken care of so headed to Indiana instead. I told DW the other day, before I die I will get to Washington state. I have heard it is a beautiful state. You guys are on my priority list.:D:D:D
Well cmon up to BC when your that close. Just fill up the fuel tank in WA 1st !