Lippert??

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Have they skipped town or something? Tried to get on their website and all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot connect."

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
John - I'm getting to all the sub pages also (Axel components, stablizers, stow-n-go, HappyJac, etc). You may need to set your IE to allow cookies.

kkamshop

It is working for me...

Speaking of Lippert, they really came through for us today.
We had the Level-Up installed last month and found a hydraulic leak last week. Called Lippert and they said bring it up to Elkhart (4 1/2 hour drive) and we'll fix it.
They came out to the campground, checked to see how big a job it would be this morning, and took us over to Maple City RV Service.

They took the rear underbelly off, cleaned it all up, and replaced the split hose. Then they put a new underbelly and foil insulation on. Finished the job in one day.

Now that is great service - thank you Lippert, Trail Air and Maple City RV Service!!

Last edited:

JohnDar

It's not cookies, cakes, pies, or any other baked goods. I get to the main page, go to a subpage, and when I try to go further, get the error. Tried some other sites, and no problem.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
"It's not cookies, cakes, pies, or any other baked goods." At least you're keeping your sense of humor (I think):). It looks like when you get into the second level everything from then on comes up in a pop-up window (e.g. Spring types and prices)

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
I just went to Lippert and had no problems getting to any page, are yor running IE7? IF not that could be the problem.

jbeletti

The menu on the Lippert site is likely like what we are doing with the Heartland Owners Manuals (HOM) site - javascript. Look at your browser setting and allow javascript to run.

As a confirmation, if you cannot use the Lippert products menu, you may not see the sub-menus on HOM at this link.

Jim

JohnDar

The menu on the Lippert site is likely like what we are doing with the Heartland Owners Manuals (HOM) site - javascript. Look at your browser setting and allow javascript to run.

As a confirmation, if you cannot use the Lippert products menu, you may not see the sub-menus on HOM at this link.

Jim

That could be it. I can't open any of the tabs on the HOM site. I don't remember telling my browser NOT to allow javascript, though. Might have bamboozled it when I did some registry clean up.

As for running IE7, yes, that's what I have. Tried IE8 and almost took a 12 ga. to my laptop :mad:

And now, several minutes later without changing a thing, I can get into the Lippert site and all their info AND to the HOOT site. The HOM link still is a dead zone when clicking on a tab. It's spooky!

Last edited:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
It is working for me...

Speaking of Lippert, they really came through for us today.
We had the Level-Up installed last month and found a hydraulic leak last week. Called Lippert and they said bring it up to Elkhart (4 1/2 hour drive) and we'll fix it.
They came out to the campground, checked to see how big a job it would be this morning, and took us over to Maple City RV Service.

They took the rear underbelly off, cleaned it all up, and replaced the split hose. Then they put a new underbelly and foil insulation on. Finished the job in one day.

Now that is great service - thank you Lippert, Trail Air and Maple City RV Service!!

Are you guys like'n the Level-Up as much as we are...ain't it SWEEET???:D

donr827

Try turning off the computer for a few minutes. Turn back on and try again. This solves my problem a lot of times. As you can see I am no computer engineer but it does work quite often.
Don