Hershey RV show 09 anyone going?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Headed there today...staying at Hershey Conewago. Set up our booth tomorrow...come see us at the Rescue Tape booth in the Giant Center, down on the ice...:)

dieselsweetheart

hey there everyone....don't forget the cookout at our campsite (98) on Saturday sometime after 5-6p..... for those of you just going for the day....you can come into the campground and park right there by the barn...then we are a short walk (on flat ground) to get to our site. Just come down that first road that runs alongside the pool and the creek... we are back near the train. Look for the electric palm tree next to the Big Horn.... site 98.

Hope to see you there and enjoy the show!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieselsweetheart

Oh, forgot to mention, we are staying at the Hershey Highmeadow campground...which is on Hersheypark Drive...right down the road from the Giant Center...

SmokeyBare

We'll be at the Hershey Show on the 16 & 17 th. Parked at Harrisburg East Campgrounds. See ya at the SHOW !

Marv

truknutt

Committed Member
Truknutt
Great, that give you time to show everyone all the new toys you purchased at the show. Think Big

HA!, that won't take long at all. I'll do it right now to save the suspense....ready, close your eyes tight. No peaking, Jim. Okay open them up...did you see all the toys I can buy this year??!! :rolleyes:

The 450 is all I get this year. Momma okayed the new Titan tank but I think it was only so that Gary & Karen (Retired CPO & Chickie) could get the deal on their tank!! :cool: I'm not whining mind you; I got mines!!!

See you all on Saturday.

dieselsweetheart

While at the show be sure to check out John Holod and Jodi's presentation on their camping trips... it's always very good. It's inside the Giant center on the entrance level...he is a filmmaker and his presentations are always interesting. I've bought all his travel DVDs but only 1 from him. The rest I found as a grouping at Sam's club.

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
Chris and I will be there with the in-laws in tow. We are staying at the Hershey Highmeadows (thanks Jim B) I have to say that again cuz he is an awesome Heartland Rep!!!

dieselsweetheart

DH and I ran over to the show tonight despite the chilly and cloudy weather to find the Heartlands.... WELL represented this year...most from Wilkins in New York...up in Bath. I have to PM Freckles cause this guy Rick Mess, the sales consultant...wants to host us on the property for a rally...nice guy.... lots of room and lots to do in the area...Freckles and Beth are the chapter leaders for NY so I will talk to them....

Anyway, the silver Big Country was there and it's awesome! They have a sink vessel in the bathroom...which is very nice and I would love to have one in my BH...we have one in our master bath at home... Plus, the kitchen cabinets have that "stressed wood" look...so cool! Add the darker table and chairs and it's just a nice looking unit.

Some BH's, Landmarks, and I think the North Trails and Cyclones were just in a different area. Rick told me he already sold 10 units today! DH and I wore our Goshen rally shirts so that really caught their eye...

So Trukie...make sure you wear your shirts on Sat when you come up. The weather is supposed to be nicer on the w/e....

jimtoo

What is that?

from Websters...
"Main Entry: ves·sel
Pronunciation: \ˈve-səl\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin vascellum, diminutive of Latin vas vase, vessel
Date: 14th century
1 a : a container (as a cask, bottle, kettle, cup, or bowl) for holding something b : a person into whom some quality (as grace) is infused <a child of light, a true vessel of the Lord — H. J. Laski>
2 : a watercraft bigger than a rowboat; especially : ship 1
3 a : a tube or canal (as an artery) in which a body fluid is contained and conveyed or circulated b : a conducting tube in the xylem of a vascular plant formed by the fusion and loss of end walls of a series of cells"

Jim M

jbeletti

Vessel Sink:
vesselsinkandfaucet-main_Full.jpg

dieselsweetheart

That's it! Except the faucet is different... this is what we have in our bathroom at home. I love it. In the BC, it is easier to access and roomier that the shorter sinks in the BH. Now you guys, don't wrinkle up your nose until you see it~