Best 5th wheel cover?

What is the Best brand of cover for our 32 ft coach? Sturdy and will last awhile. We are in CA, Rain and sun no snow. Any recomendations appreciated.

John and Karen
08 Big Country 3075RL

Jim-n-Leslie

Best 5th Wheel Cover...

Well, I have not made the purchase yet, but I am looking at a cover from the same place I bought a cover for my truck. We have fairly mild weather here in VA Beach - barring hurricanes, but even they are (thankfully) few and far between. I purchased a truck cover from CoverKing (www.coverking.com). I bought the Mosom Plus, and couldn't be more pleased. They offer 5th Wheel covers in their booklet (not on their site), so I am going to contact them and see how they claim their Presidium covers stand up to the weather as compared to the Mosom covers.
Failing that (the price may be too high), I will go with the ADCO Tyvec RV cover, since I had one on my last RV and it held up well while protecting the RV. I will continue monitoring this thread, in teh event some good info comes out. Still shopping...
Jim

brunsje

I am looking at a cover for our 5th wheel also. I was going to go with the ADCO Tyvke, but I ran across this place on the internet. National Discount Covers http://www.nationaldiscountcovers.com/5th-Wheel-Storage-Covers-s/4.htm Some of the reviews of their products got me thinking, especially about the warranty. ADCO is a 2 year where as this company is 3 and 5 year. Has anyone out there bought from this company? Their prices seem a lot lower then others. I'll keep watching this thread also for any other ideas!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We bought a CalMark cover. You can check their ad out in the back of RV magazines. We've used it in Oregon for two winters with no noticeable wear. They have different weights depending on where you are located and what weather you are in. NOT CHEAP, but its been worth it for us.
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Karen,
It has metal grommets all around it so you can tie it as tight as you want to and have rope for. We get lots of wind snow and ice in the winter and it has no rips or tears. It doesn't even show wear yet.
Kristy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
All you need to do is put soething over the tires that will block the UV Rays.

I have seen a number of trailers that were stored with a regular wax Canvas tarps and some 1/4" nylon rope. If you use a blue plastic tarp it would work for a while but will deteriate fairly quickly.

BC

What is the Best brand of cover for our 32 ft coach? Sturdy and will last awhile. We are in CA, Rain and sun no snow. Any recomendations appreciated.

John and Karen
08 Big Country 3075RL
I am searching for a 35 foot coach cover now......what did you finally decide on and did you look into the Goldline and/or UltraShield.....both being polyester fabric.....like your shirt.
Mark
08 Monaco Cayman 35SBD

naols

RV covers

We have had a cover for our BH 3055 for several years and are pleased with the purchase from Covers Direct Corp. The cover is holding up well in the Florida sun. Check www.coversdirect.com

We are on the road for 5 months and home for 7 months. uncovering and covering your RV is not something you want to do every weekend. Once ours is covered it stays covered for months at a time. Florida sun can be very damaging to the gel coat finish and the cost of the RV cover is well worth it.

Chet

Beat 5th wheel cover?

Thank you to everyone who replied. We have decided on the Calmark cover. We really liked the material and construction of the cover. They sent us samples, their online site is helpful. Calmark .com. A little more expensive, but we always say " You get what you pay for". Thanks Mark and Kristy. Happy Camping everyone and be safe on the road this winter.
Karen
08 Bighorn 3075RL

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
John and Karen,
Hope your new cover works as well for you as ours is working for us.
Kristy

porthole

Retired
Thank you to everyone who replied. We have decided on the Calmark cover. We really liked the material and construction of the cover. They sent us samples, their online site is helpful. Calmark .com. A little more expensive, but we always say " You get what you pay for". Thanks Mark and Kristy. Happy Camping everyone and be safe on the road this winter.
Karen
08 Bighorn 3075RL

Got another website Calmark.com comes up to this site:

Calmark provides PCB enclosures, guides, card-loks, retainers, extractors, card pullers, connector accessories, PCB handling trays and cooling products for the commercial and military industries.