Shift Colors / Underway

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Just picked up pur new Oakmont Wensday loaded ..checked and ready to leave today.. going to Mo for the Holidays,, so far just some minor issues but we will get them handled when we return.. I will update progress tonight .. thanks for all the good information and Knowledge on this site

Mike:D

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
well we are spending the night in St Luis, Mo. about 2 hrs from our final destination for this holiday... I will get some pictures posted as soon as possible

Mike

MsBamaJams

2010 Landmark Oakmont
Congrats Mike on the new Oakmont. We are about to depart on our first trip in our new Oakmont also. Husband and I would love to keep base with ya to see what issues or non-issues that you may have. So far, we love it....love the floorplan!!! Hubby has had to make adjustments on some connections and whatnot. Again, congrats!!!

Jammie and Wayne

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello Mike !!! Wow how's the new 5er ? I know it's been a long wait !!! Looking forward to your photo's . Enjoy

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Pictures

Here we go again ... I think my first attempt was too large , so I'll try this again.

Mike:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1123091149a.jpg
    1123091149a.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 1123091149b.jpg
    1123091149b.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 100
  • 1123091129a.jpg
    1123091129a.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 94

navyAZ1

Boy it sure is easy to tell who the "old salts" are by the lingo they are using! Good Luck with your new rig shipmate.

Ron

navyAZ1

Here we go again ... I think my first attempt was too large , so I'll try this again.

Mike:rolleyes:

Where did you stay near St. Louis? We go up to Crystal City from time to time to visit my Sister but the nearest CG we have found is in Perryville So, we usally stay at "Crabby Bill's" CG (my Brother-in-Law's driveway).

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Thanks everyone ,,, we had a real good first trip all went according to plan ,, no real big surprises and all in all we are real happy with the purchase.. Thanks again

Mike & Suzanne