Early discussion - Goshen, Indiana - June 15-19, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillsonwheels

Re: Goshen 2011

If the Hill's wheels are still rollin' we'll be there as well. Sure was a great place for our first rally. Look forward to meetin' and greetin' both old and new acquaintances. And, the food can't be beat!

plumberdude

Re: Goshen 2011

hi ya'll
this will be our first big rally lori an i will be there,
were do we sign up?
pat--lori

jbeletti

Re: Location Announcement Goshen, Indiana

Registrations for the 2011 rally in Goshen, Indiana will be begin on or about January 1, 2011 for Club Members and February 1 for non-Club Members.

I'd like to shoot for 200 units. I am also making this a Wed-Sun rally :)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

:D We had such a great time at the Eastern Rally that Goshen is a must. Can't wait to see all the new friends both in Nashville, Mt Airy, NC and next year in IN. B--

bill40

We would like to tag along behind Deb and John, I think the Chebby would keep up.

jnbhobe

We'll be there site # 423 God willin and the creeks don't rise

talley

Diane and I will do our part to ensure you reach the 200 mark. We really enjoyed our first national rally last year at Goshen and look forward to another visit.

Great part of the USA and so many other areas to visit before and after the rally.

Looking forward to Nashville 2010, Goshen 2011 and some where west in 2012.

:DGood times and safe travels
Jerry & Diane

jbeletti

I am not taking notes on site requests but as in past years, those who attended the last rally held there will be given first preference for the same site.

porthole

Retired

A year in advance makes it easy to plan this one.
Aleady know how to get to Elkhart and the accomadations have to be better then the service center parking lot :D

We would like to tag along behind Deb and John, I think the Chebby would keep up.

You can follow Deb and John and if the Furd can keep up John can take my draft :cool:

PSF513

JIM: Only 200 units. At MECCA? I'd be surprised if you could not fill 250+ slots.

Deb & I will be there. We both want to see the factory

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired

We put it on the calendar so count the Ireland's in too... looking forward to our first rally!

Edd and Janet

Re: Date Announcement - 2011 Goshen Rally

Jim:
Berry and I plan to attend the 2011 Goshen Rally. Just so I can make note in my 2011 Calendar, what month will sign up began for the 2011 International Rally?

Cheers,
Janet

SmokeyBare

Re: Date Announcement - 2011 Goshen Rally

Janet,

Check out Post # 24... for the dates to sign up for the 2011 Rally at Goshen.

The Rally is held at the fair grounds in Goshen, its a very large fair grounds with lots of sites, lots with full hook ups.
We'll look forward to seeing you there !!

Status
Not open for further replies.