Early discussion - Goshen, Indiana - June 15-19, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

arisce

Re: Goshen 2011

Karen and William will be there. Is it possible to have "our" site from previous years? Hope to see all next summer. As usual we will be coming in early and leaving later. Roughly 10 days. Thanks.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Re: Location Announcement Goshen, Indiana

Phil and Nita - yes, the plan is Jan 1 for Club Members.

Karen and Bill - attendees of the 2009 rally in Goshen will be offered s short window of opportunity to reclaim their 2009 site :)

Jim

mrmagoo

We plan to attend.... We are attending the PA rally and then heading out from there. This will be our 1st National rally and we are looking forward to it!

pntaylor

Re: Date Announcement - 2011 Goshen Rally

Jim, We have been told that we can request same site as 09 for the 2011 rally. What if we don't want the same site? We were in the handicapped site last rally and have decided that we would rather be with the rest of the Arkansas members for 2011. What's the deal???

Nita Taylor
pntaylor

jbeletti

Hi Nita,

The deal is '09 returnees will have the option for their same space. Everyone else and those who give up their '09 space by request or non-response will be assigned by me. If there is a space opening up near the other AR units, I will do my best to get you in one.

pntaylor

Thanks for the update Jim, will take our chances I guess and hope for something closer to the Arkansas group. Looking forward to it just the same. Kudos for you...you are doing a great job!!!

Nita
pntaylor

Hi Jim:

My husband and I just became members today and really want to go to the Goshen Rally. Where and when do we sign up for it?

Edie and Mike Sweet

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

Hi Jim:

My husband and I just became members today and really want to go to the Goshen Rally. Where and when do we sign up for it?

Edie and Mike Sweet

See posts #24 & #64 , more info I am sure will be coming closer to the first of the year.....Kenny

N

norm reinbold jr

Re: Goshen, Indiana - June 15-19, 2011

Jim: How do we sign up an the cost for the 2011 in indy thanks Norm

jbeletti

Closing this early thread. Please continue the rally conversation here :)

See you in Goshen!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.