• Number of sites held: 7
  • Site fee: $35 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Non-Club Member Event fee: $10 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 06/05/2010
  • Potluck time: 5:00 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Tom Weber (click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
  • NOTE: The RV Park is actually on the West side of I-94 instead of the East side as displayed in the map.
  • Country roads email address is cntryrdsrv@aol.com.
  • Please remember to mention you are with the WI Heartland owners group when making your reservations.
  • Feel free to contact me with any questions.

---- Reposted into first post on the topic for continuity

Sounds great Tom. Count me in. I'll make my reservation next week and confirm back on this thread.

Jim

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We're in Tom, and looking forward to a fun time. It will be great to see everyone again.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Tom, talked to Terri today and our reservation is in. We will arrive on the third and leave on the seventh. See yall there. :)

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Called Terri today. I am all set and on site 14. I will arrive Friday around noon and leave at check-out time on Sunday. It will be Nancy and I and the 2 fur kids.

See you then.

Jim

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Paul (Alf) and I will be there too arriving on the 3rd and leaving on the 7th. We will be on site 10. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again. These wannabees will someway or another have a new Heartland by then.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sue, it's good to hear that you and Paul will be there. Be sure to check out Freedom RV for your purchase. Hope it all works out for you. I know they were going to get three new Bighorns in this month.

See you in June.

Peace
Dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We had heard that they were getting some models in. Kramer which is just down the road from us will be getting some in also. Paul hurting his back in November and not working since then have hampered our plans just a little.
See you in June!

Sue and Alf

samrdm

We do plan to go to the rally but plan to stay at Christmas Mountain as that is our home park. Send any information or will keep watching the forum for details.
Richard and Shirley, Ridgeway, Iowa, or winter Brownsville, TX.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We do plan to go to the rally but plan to stay at Christmas Mountain as that is our home park. Send any information or will keep watching the forum for details.
Richard and Shirley, Ridgeway, Iowa, or winter Brownsville, TX.
Richard, you should have no problem driving in to spend a little time with us. They do have a "guard shack" but we'll be sure to arrange to allow for you to visit. Plan on being hungry, this group likes to eat.;):D

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Thanks, Richard. I hope you can join us for the potluck Saturday evening. We would love to have you join our group.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I just confirmed our reservation with Terri and we will be arriving on June 3rd.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Terry, you will be a long way from home. Will be good to see you.
See you in June.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Cool Terry and Carol. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Spoke to Rick J tonight (Traveler 07) - he and Blanca "hope" to make it to the WI rally. Be nice to get the old gang back together.

Jim

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Since Carol and I have retired we have traveled to Wisconsin in the summer to visit with Carol's brother and his wife. We stay north in the summer. Yes, the closer we get to the Rally date the Rally will grow bigger. Sounds like we will have a fun group at the Rally. We look forward to seeing some friends we have not seen fro a while and meeting some new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.