"Thank You" to all forum helpers

Gary Steeves

I have had 2 Heartland 5ers over the past few years and have truly enjoyed our experience of traveling in a quality product. My hat is off to the company for their product and customer support when its needed.

Above all, I want to thank each and every poster / responder as I have found solutions to virtually any problem I have had by scanning the posts. This forum and the Heartland owners have to be commended for their thoughtful and helpful information they are willing to share with the other owners.

.....to that, a hearty "THANK YOU" :angel:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
As one of our Moderators, I thank you for the kind words. As an owner, I couldn't agree more. Our forum's members have helped me numerous times. Thanks to all of our members/owners. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
This forum and the interaction from the members is one of the big reasons I sold my year old montana and bought my Landmark. Couldn't find any answers for questions on my montana other than "ask your dealer."

With Heartland not only do I have a customer service number I can call, I've got all of you to answer any question I can come up. Great bunch of folks!!!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yep, this forum is the first place to look when something isn't working like you think it should. Not too likely that your problem is the first time it happened. Great place for modification ideas, too.

Uncle Rog

Gary, you have "gave as much or more than you got", the manifold is a work of genius........................Thanks UR