Kitty litter box

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
labbysmom,

You don't have to apologize at all. Quite frankly for me it's a welcome change of pace from suspension, brakes, trucks & tires.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yep, the genial, conversational nature of most of these threads on the forum is what appeals to me. Like talking with friends you've never met. If somebody only wants technical stuff in every post and nothing else, go buy a book or "beach" on another forum.

jimtoo

I will move this thread to the Traveling with Pets area.... should have done it earlier.... just did not notice where it was started:eek:. That way it is where it should be and the others that don't have pets will not be looking ,,, maybe...:D:D

Jim M

soon2B

We can hardly wait to go FT, but you folks are going to think we're crazy, cause we're going to travel with 5 furry babies and we're going to have to find room for at least 2 litter boxes and clean them 2 times daily if necessary. I've heard of Feline Pine, does it work as good as claimed? We're using Dr. Elseys precious cat ultra a little pricy but works awsome, clumps very hard and keeps odors down but can only find it at Pets Supplies Plus.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
5??? wow. We like the Feline Pine. No odors and very little tracking. It does not clump, the pellets turn to sawdust and we just scoop with a slotted scooper and add more Feline Pine.
Works for us, don't know about anybody else.
We buy it at Walmart around home, but in Texas we had to buy it at H.E.B.

Peace
Dave

soon2B

5??? wow. We like the Feline Pine. No odors and very little tracking. It does not clump, the pellets turn to sawdust and we just scoop with a slotted scooper and add more Feline Pine.
Works for us, don't know about anybody else.
We buy it at Walmart around home, but in Texas we had to buy it at H.E.B.

Peace
Dave

Yeah we had them when we had S&B so they come too. May have to think about a switch cause ours does track pretty good. What's H.E.B. BTW?

jimtoo

H. E. B. is large grocery store chain in Texas. Was started by Harold E Butts in 40's. I think first store was in Comfort or Kerrville, Tx. They expanded and home office was in Corpus Christi, now moved to San Antonio several years ago. They have their own bakery, brands and wharehousing. Son still runs company, is very good with charities. Also I have been told it is very good company to work for.