Introducing Bighorn 3670

labbysmom

Mark and I are the very proud owners of a 12000 lb Bighorn! To say we are delighted is an understatement!
After the fiasco of our lost trailer, SeeGrins went to the top at Heartland and our unit arrived on Monday. From there she went to Almonden to have stablizers installed and we took her off the lot on Wednesday. Kudos to Randy and his fabulous team at SeeGrins for making our purchase go so smooth for the most part! Missing trailer not included!
Now our thoughts on our new wheeled cottage..........she is bigger than we realized! They have a small shelf installed at the slide corner by the closet in the bedroom. Very convenient.
Both doors into the bathroom are pocket.
We chose the Godiva interior, and the light oak is a nice compliment. We had the sofa covered in the same fabric as the dining chairs and the recliners covered in a complimentary fabric and it looks very nice. We also asked the border not be installed and will install it ourselves where we feel it needs some 'pizzaze'.
The only problem is the keyless entry doesn't work and the doors are very stiff. We'll try to have those issues dealt with during our trip.
From here we are heading north, and ending up in Napa and then south to Palm Desert (couldn't get in earlier).
Our kitten Nellee is enjoying her temporary home. A word of caution - we placed her in the bathroom while unloading the u-haul and when I went to get her she was no where to be seen! We frantically searched and prayed she didn't get in the bedroom and caught up in the slide......well she didn't escape from the bathroom but crawled under the cabinet. I didn't see that space as there were boxes in front of it. Phew.
Thanks for listening to my ramble, this is very exciting. We have been enrolled in the Owners Club and I'LL update that later.

loafer

Congrats Mark and Diane
Wow all the way to So Cal to get your trailer. I know you did allot of research so hope the deal has met all your expectations.
Hope to see it in person one day . we are on the road in May for 3-4 months so wont be around but hope to get to Merritt in September
for the BC rally. Enjoy your new rig its a whole new world on the road out there lots to see and new friends to make along the way.
Regards
Bill from Chilliwack

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Mark & Diane,

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Glad you are happy and welcome to the club! Also glad your kitten is alright but you know they will find all sorts of places to hide. When we don't see ours for any length of time we know they have been closed in the closet! They actually love it in there. Enjoy!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Congratulations! But what opening in the bathroom cabinet did your kitten get into?? Ours like to hide in the bedroom closet in the space under the wardrobe, or on the shoe shelves at the back.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi Diane and Mark,
We are real happy that everything at See Grins went well and you are the new proud owners of a Big Horn. Both Randy's team and Almaden RV Service are supposed to be top notch. Glad my DW Debbi and I referred you to them, now that you are happy lol.

On another note, if you are heading for Napa, you might want to check out the Napa County Fairgrounds, one block from the main city of Calistoga. We are staying there in mid march and it is a great location for under $30. Not the most beautiful, but perfectly located. If you need referrals for Palm Desert campgrounds send me a PM or call me if you still have my cell number.

Have a great time in your new rig. For us, it changed our lives in a fantastic manner and we will be RVing for as long as we can.