2011 Bighorns WOW!!!!

caokgafamily

My heating element in my fridge went out so I ordered a new one from a local dealer who also sales Heartland products. So on the way out I couldn't help but to go check out some of the new 2011 Bighorns.
I was blown away how nice they are. You can really tell they listen to this forum as far as making improvements to the design and extra's. We love our 07 3400 but I'd love to go up there and trade it in on a new 2011 3670. But in reality I hate to spend the money. I congradulate Heartland on building the best 5th wheel out there.

Steve

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I think I remember a savings account, but its been a long time ago.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
My heating element in my fridge went out so I ordered a new one from a local dealer who also sales Heartland products. So on the way out I couldn't help but to go check out some of the new 2011 Bighorns.
I was blown away how nice they are. You can really tell they listen to this forum as far as making improvements to the design and extra's. We love our 07 3400 but I'd love to go up there and trade it in on a new 2011 3670. But in reality I hate to spend the money. I congradulate Heartland on building the best 5th wheel out there.

Steve

No kidding. We looked at a new 3610RE yesterday and it was incredible!

ChopperBill

A savings account is money you put in the bank and they pay you a whopping .7%! They probably will send us a bill for storing my money. Then it goes in the sock under the mattress!