EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/12/2011 to 8/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Don & Kathy to the WI Chapter of the HOC. Glad you were able to contact Terri Lynn and make your reservation for the WI Rally, June 12 - 14. You are not the only Gophers attending the rally. John & Sue Younger are also from MN, and they will be at the WI rally, too. I can assure you that, as Ray describe it, "expanding your horizon" will be easily accomplished. We are looking forward to meeting you in Goshen. Again, welcome to the WI Chapter.

tweber

Gerry and I are currently spending a few days at Country Roads Motor Home & RV Park. We will be meeting with Terri Lynn to go over plans for our WI Chapter rally in August. For example, there has to be enough fire wood on hand so Grill Master Alf can prepare his famous "Like the Indians Done It" Pizzas. We also want to look into group rates for a number of different Dells attractions, suck as the Original Ducks or the Upper/Lower Boat Rides. If any one else has a suggestion for a Dells attraction please let me know and we will check it out and report back. Happy camping to all.

tweber

Gerry and I received a number of messages asking who is attending the WI Chapter Rally, August 12 - 14. I am happy to report there are 19 rigs registered for the rally. Here is the roll call - Paul Alfano, Bob Schmid, Mike Born, Jerry Vredeveld, Jim Quella, Dave Hromek, Larry McCullen, Reg Hromek, Jerry Volden, Michael Numerick, Bruce Bishop, Jim Beletti, Ray LeTourneau, Dan Halverson, Don Swanson, Craig McKeever, Pete Peterson, and Tom Weber. Information will be sent soon requesting your input for a Saturday activity. Please watch for it. If you are attending the National Heartland Rally and plan on attending the WI Chapter Meet & Greet Pot Luck, but have not notified us of you intention, please send us an email stating you will be attending the Meet & Greet, Wednesday, June 15 at 5:00 at site # 408. So far there ate 14 rigs planning on attending. Happy camping to all.

Last edited:

d9o6dge

We will like to attend .minnesota Just got a big horn montana havin fun .... we are little -- moving up ... We've liked --big horn -- and love are's . we want to see Every - body else's .........Trailer ........ it's so exciting to have are own !@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+ we have'n fun .....

d9o6dge

I Wish to attend ( we wish to attend with are Heartland -big-horn 3670 ..we just bought yahoooo we got it !!!! love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 dreamed of it -- finnally -- got it ....contact us please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I Wish to attend .. okay 29 years married -- we wish to attend with are Heartland -big-horn 3670 ..we just bought yahoooo we got it !!!! love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 dreamed of it -- finnally -- got it ....contact us please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello There! Please contact Country Roads resort at their website to make your reservation. www.4countryroads.com
Do you own a Bighorn now?

Last edited:

tweber

WI RALLY UPDATES - WI Chapter T - Shirts: Twelve T - Shirts have been ordered. Thank you to those of you responding so fast. Shirts are $11, but there is an additional charge for 2XL - @1.75, and 3XL - $3.00 Remember the deadline for ordering your WI Chapter HOC shirts is Friday,July 15. Please send me your orders ASAP tank67tommy@gmail.com.
Upper Dells Boat Ride, Saturday, August 13, 11:00 pick up: Again your response has been great. There are 12 people registered for the boat trip. Please let us know if you you would like to go on the boat ride tank67tommy@gmail.com. Cost is $37 per couple, and transportation to and from Country Roads is provided by the Original Ducks. (Not the kind with feathers, JerryV)

tweber

Great news. Glad you can make it. I hope you join us on the Heartland Mid Day Upper Dells Scenic Cruise. See you soon

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Guess Kathy and I will need to send you a 8 1/2 X 12 glossy that you can put on a easel (or nail on a bldg.) so that you know we're thinking about all the fun we're missing at the WI rally!

tweber

mnKamper - Tom & Kathy, you will never be forgotten just missed. The MN people add much to the party. Travel safe & happy camping.

tweber

For the second year in a row the WI Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club is sponsoring a food drive the weekend of the rally, August 12 - 14. Non perishable food items will be donated to the Lake Delton Community Service Group. Last year our chapter collected over 45lbs of food. Please consider donating at least 2 non perishable food items to this cause. Thank you for your support.

tweber

WHO IS ATTENDING THE WI CHAPTER RALLY AUGUST 12-14?
Attendees may consider posting what dish they are bringing to the Pot Luck Feast, Saturday, August 13th at 05:00. Duplication of dishes may be avoided.

Dave/Amy Gray(FL), Pete/Mary Peterson, Steve/Diane Peters, Jack/Sue Younger, Craig/Linda McKeever, Don/Kathy Swanson, Dan/Karen Halverson, Ray/Lin LeTourneau, Jim/Nancy Beletti, Bruce/Rosemary Bishop, Mike/Linda Numerick(MI), Jim/Wilma Lamont, Jerry/Jaci Volden, Reg/Nancy Hromek, Jim/Jan Quella, Jerry/Karen Vredeveld, Mike/Chris Born, Larry/JoAnn McCullen(MI), Bob/Lynn Schmid, Paul/Sue Alfano, Dave/Mary Hromek

Please don't forget about the food drive. Items may be dropped off at site 12 by Sunday morning.

Gerry & I are looking forward to seeing everyone in 12 days. Have a safe trip to Country Roads.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Tom, Mary said she is going to bring the blue dish with the gold trim that she got from her mother. :D:D:D

Peace
Dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Tom, Mary said she is going to bring the blue dish with the gold trim that she got from her mother. :D:D:D

Peace
Dave

In that case...I will bring my dish Sue with a bottle of Red wine!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Tom, what are we having for the entree? The traditional burgers???

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.