------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Site fee: $$35 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 8/13/2011
  • Potluck time: 05:00

• Event Leader: Tom Weber(click to contact)
Additional Info:
The WI rally is August 12 - 14, 2011, because the Heartland national rally is in mid June. The food drive conducted at the 2010 WI rally was very successful, and a second food drive will be included in the 2011 WI rally activities. Please fell free to suggest an activity or event for our rally. If you have an opportunity to obtain a door prize for the WI rally please jump at the chance and bring the item to the 2011 rally. Your help obtaining door prizes is greatly appreciated. Safe and happy travels to all.

Last edited:
Tom

When will Country Roads start tacking reservations for the 2011 Wisconsin rally?

Ray I'm glad I'm not hanging around you with the beans. Poor Lin!

Saukville Bob

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I think they would take them know, but I will contact Terri Lynn at Country Roads to determine when reservations for our 2011 can be made. Thanks for the heads up on the time to make reservations, Bob.

tweber

I received a message from Terri Lynn at Country Roads, and reservations for the 2011 WI State Rally can be made at any time. She has the system up and running.

Country Roads Motorhome & RV Park
608-253-2132
www.4countryroads.com

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Left a message for reservations.We are in!!! Paul says no wine till after 7:00pm. Who is he kidding!!!!!!!!! It will be wine and cheese at our place Friday afternoon.
Can't wait for next year to start.

tweber

Thanks, Sue. You are the very first to register for the rally. Wine and cheese at your place Friday afternoon. You are on!!!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thank You..... Just new to this Heartland RV Club, and just wondering if it is open to Landmark owners also... I see alot of Big Horns on forum?

We are in Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we will travel.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Yes it is. We own a Landmark too. There is a Landmark section of the Forum too. There is much information that applies to all of the Heartland makes on the Forum. Explore around.

jimtoo

Hi Herbiesrig,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You are welcome to any part of the forum. On the front page, "portal page" or "front page", you can click on any of the pictures to be taken to that specific brands forum. You can participate in any of the threads. The only one that will not post as soon as you enter it is the "Ask The Factory" threads,,,, they are moderated.

Enjoy the forum and your Landmark.

Jim M

tweber

Herbiesrig, You are very welcome to join our group, and the Heartland product you have does not make a difference. We like them all. If you would like to register for the 2011 WI rally use the contact info found at the start of this thread. Also, be sure to consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. You can get all the info on the club by clicking on Owners Club tab at the top of the page. The Owners Club has a number of positive benefits. If you have any questions send them my way and I will try to help, tank67tommy@gmail.com. Happy and safe camping.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Herbiesrig, welcome. If you like to travel then you should consider making some chapter rallies. WI would be a good one as well as MI.
I see you are in the UP aye? We have been to three MI rallies. We try and make as many as we can in one season. Six Heartland rallies this year. Our friends from Erie PA have made, I believe seven. So you see they can be fun.
Hitch up that Landmark next summer and we will see you at some rally. Be sure to check out the June Goshen rally.

Peace
Dave

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks everyone for the info and I have to get use to following the Blogs and forums.. Dan and I are going to sign up for the Owners Club and a chapter or 2.. We winter in Texas, and spring and summer at our home in the UP of Michigan..

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Left a message for reservations.We are in!!! Paul says no wine till after 7:00pm. Who is he kidding!!!!!!!!! It will be wine and cheese at our place Friday afternoon.
Can't wait for next year to start.
Sue remember.......technically, afternoon is 12:01. No sense waiting too long for the festivities to begin.
7:00?????.......who is he kidding!
Our res is in.

Peace
Dave

ALF

Sue remember.......technically, afternoon is 12:01. No sense waiting too long for the festivities to begin.
7:00?????.......who is he kidding!
Our res is in.

Peace
Dave

You are correct...12:01 it is. He is sadly mistaken if he thinks we will wait until 7:00. He knows better...besides I could make him wait till then for his beer!
Looking forward to the rally already!

tweber

The WI rally is "only" 4+ months away, but it is not too early to register. In fact we have a total of 10 units, including Gerry & me, already registered. Paul and Sue Alfano (Alf) were the first to register. Those that followed are Bob & Lynn Schmid (Saukville Bob), Jerry & Karen Vredeveld (JerryV), Jim & Jan Quella, Dave & Mary Hromek (Cookie), Mike and Chris Born (born2roam), Reg and Nancy Hromek (Convert), Jerry & Jaci Volden (jnv), and Larry & JoAnn McCullen. Fifteen sites are being held, but the earlier you register the easier it will be to add additional sites when they are needed. So, please consider registering ASAP. By the way, Jim B., have you made the call to 608-253-2132? If not, what is the delay?

Heartland, Goshen Rally Heads Up: Those of you attending the Goshen rally please mark you calendar for the WI Pot Luck Meet & Greet. On Wednesday, June 15, Gerry and I will holding the WI Pot Luck Meet & Greet on site 408. A formal invitation with detailed information will be sent out to the WI and MN members at a later date. Wednesday, June 15, is currently an open evening on the Heartland rally schedule, so consider joining us for a great time. Maybe Alf will start to warm up his grilling skills so he is ready for the WI rally. What do you say, Paul?

Last edited:

ALF

......Maybe Alf will start to warm up his grilling skills so he is ready for the WI rally. What do you say, Paul?

What are we cooking so that I can start warming up my grilling techniques! I am all in for helping where needed!

Tom
I believe you have made a “GREAT” choice in having ALF be the "Grill Master". There is no better pleasure in life than to sit around the grill, with a cold one in hand, and watch Alf do his magic over a hot grill. I am always amazed at his technique and control of the situation. He is an artist at the grill. His grilled pizza was the best I have ever had.
Saukville Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.