Lippert Easy Level Up system or Quadra Big Foot Leveling System, Which Better

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Even with the aftermarket version, the lines are above the underbelly. However, they are not secured to the frame very well and the majority of the lines simply float/sit on top of the underbelly. When we had our problem, we actually had the repair done by a company that specializes in semi-truck hydraulics. They properly secured all of the lines to the frame at that point. If you have the aftermarket version installed, I highly encourage you to have the lines secured.

Thank you..

I realize this is an older post but I hope you might be here to answer a question. How did you make those for 25.00. I made a single bag that went under both wheels. I got lucky and a hose dealership cut me a piece off of an already opened reel and then discounted the price heavily. I still have around 100.00 in my air bag. If I would have had to order the hose it would have been over 200.00. I do agree that it is a lot easier to use this than try to do the leveling blocks. I still think i am going to go with the hydraulic automatic levelers though
I know this is not relevant to this thread but I just gotta say, with my air lift bags and the GREAT new hydraulic front legs on the BigHorns, I find leveling my trailer the least of my worries. Takes NO time at all. I would spend the extra money from a leveling system on beer! (flame suit on and LARGE supply of beer available ;) )
on edit: Oh, the bags cost me about $25 to make and the Hydraulic landing gear was FREE with the new Bighorn!
279084156.jpg