Copy cats!

ChopperBill

Looking around at RV sites and ran into the new Jayco Pinnacle. Last year we looked at the Designer RE and went with our 3610RE because it was layed out much better. Looks like the Pinnacle took the Bighorn floor plan. Guess it you cant lick 'em, join 'em! Still like some features of our better, like our full size pantry on the rear kitchen wall. Most Jayco's do a lousy job with there bedroom TV
model_floorplans_pic_1290.jpg

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Turn about is fair play...so Heartland needs to sue Jayco for copying their floorplan.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
You know what they say..."Imitation is the best form of flattery" Have you seen the interiors of the Keystone "High Country" editions? They seem to look very similar to our Big Country right down to the two-tone kitchen and vessel bathroom sink!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I looked at a Pinnacle while we were at Campfest. It's a 4 dealer customer appreciation event. All four dealers sell both Jayco & Heartland.They had several manufacturers trailers on display. Not that I'm biased but the Bighorn was hands down more appealing than the Pinnacle. In the model we looked at there was no W/D prep and only three drawers in the bedroom for clothes. Definitely not a long term stay rig. I admit it was pretty but Heartland makes a darn good looking rig when compared side by side.

On another note, how many remember when Heartland was being sued for copying floor plans? I think all the manufacturers do it.