Cross Country

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
On Friday morning Renee and I pulled our Landmark to Cross Country Campground,in Denver,NC. The cg is about an hour from our home and near Lake Norman.We have some friends that leave their tt set up on a site here year round.So we decided to spend the weekend with them.While they do have alot of permanent sites here there is one section just for folks like us that stay the weekend or whatever.We had a surprise visit from edrauch(from the forum),his wife and two of their friends yesterday afternoonWe had a great visit.It is cool this morning and the fireplace feels really good.There is a new Big Country here that we plan on making a visit to latter on today.Everyone have a great weekend.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That's great Terry. Enjoy a weekend of R & R because you deserve it after your rally last week! Tell Renee I say hi and just relax! We are in PA and it is a little past cool here. I think cold would describe it better! Love ya!

troybilt71

wow wish you would have called. we live 7 miles away from there. i actually lived in that campground for about 4 years. we will get together soon.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
wow wish you would have called. we live 7 miles away from there. i actually lived in that campground for about 4 years. we will get together soon.
I sure wish I had known. We would have enjoyed spending some time with you guys.Give us a call soon, I will pm you my cell number. We ate at the new seafood place near the campground on Saturday night. It was very good.I think the name of it was Family Seafood or something like that. Our good friends have their camper set up in the campground. We really like the campground.Anyway we will talk to you soon.