EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/14/2011 to 9/18/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Re: Hershey RV show September 14-18, 2011

We have reservations for 09/13 through the 16th (arrive Tuesday, checkout Friday)
So anytime time frame for Wednesday or Thursday. Friday will be good too, but I have to move the trailer to an "overflow" lot, either at the campground or at the park.

Can you come to the RV show with a RV hooked up and park?

Duane
Here is a link to the camping in the show ground

http://www.prvca.org/OvernightParking/tabid/124/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired

Hello Cheryl , Beth and I will work the show Friday-Saturday 9 - 1 .

Last edited:

dieselsweetheart

Thanks Greg, and don't call me Shirley....hehe

BTW, AK is fantastic! Day 9 of 18! Still lots of adventure to go!

dieselsweetheart

Any more volunteers out there?? I still have a few spots available at the table!! In a few days I need to give Beth (TOO CRAZY LADIES) a number for the badges she is going to make for us.... so let me know (send me a PM) if you have decided to plan a Hershey trip to see the show and want to join the fun at the Heartland table!!! ASAP!!!!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Hey Cheryl...hope you're having a ball in AK!! You do have me and Ken down on your schedule...right???

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Stella and I will be there, staying at Conewago. We'll help any way we can.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

dieselsweetheart

Ken and Kathy, Wed 12-4, Friday 9-1 Hope that works for you!!

Jay, Wed and Thurs 9-1.

I will be posting everyone's schedule this week when I return from my AK trip and unwind a bit!! Look for it around Tues or Wednesday!

Don't forget Duke's in Hershey Tues. 6p for the kick-off dinner!

jbeletti

I have edited post #1 in this thread by attaching 2 items:

1. The outdoor show layout. Heartland is in locations 509 and 542
2. Our "planned" unit layout for location 509

If any Heartland product owners are planning to go to the Hershey show, try to stop by location 509, find the Club table and say hello to the Club members who are manning the table at that time.

See you there!

Jim

dalspot

Thanks Jim!

What a long way Heartland has come... I was perusing some *very* old threads today... back in '06, Heartland didn't think the Hershey show worth the investment... and a post from Scott back in '05 on what a great idea a rally or two would be.. even one in Goshen maybe ... :)

See you again in a few weeks!

Karen

I have edited post #1 in this thread by attaching 2 items:

1. The outdoor show layout. Heartland is in locations 509 and 542
2. Our "planned" unit layout for location 509

If any Heartland product owners are planning to go to the Hershey show, try to stop by location 509, find the Club table and say hello to the Club members who are manning the table at that time.

See you there!

Jim

dieselsweetheart

I have posted the volunteer schedule on post #1. If any of you volunteers who are in a group of 3 could help cover where there is a need, I'd appreciate if you could switch to accommodate! Or just help to cover the NEED spots. Thanks!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Cheryl,
Colleen and I changed our schedule around and will be arriving Tuesday instead of Wednesday so we can make the Tuesday evening Dinner. We are also attending the Berlin MD rally and travelling to PA on Monday.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired

Cheryl,

I can help out at the show if needed on Friday and Saturday. I will arrive on Wednesday but I don't know when exactly.

Kevin

dieselsweetheart

Murry, gotcha!!! Welcome to the dinner! Kathy, sounds good, thanks! Although how funny is that Friday is slow? Maybe everyone waits till Saturday instead of Friday...Kevin, thanks! I will drop your name in! Will you have your wife joining you at the Heartland table? I will have name tags.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

I know it's bizarre, but Friday is usally our slowest day...Wednesday is great cause it's senior day (two for one), and then Saturday is the best...

dieselsweetheart

Time to think ahead and let me know if you are planning to join us for dinner at Duke's on Tuesday evening (6p) the night before the show opens. I will need to make reservations! I will post directions but it's an easy find in Hershey!

Status
Not open for further replies.