EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/14/2011 to 9/18/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Had a great time at the show today and yesterday. Glad I'm finally able to start getting around again. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

jnbhobe

Glad to here your gettimg around Gus, We would have loved to made the show but my nephew got married today (again LOL) so we had to stay at home. Hope you keep gaining strength and maybe we'll run into you yet this year. take care!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Well it's that time and we are getting ready to pack up and bring in the slides. Ten days of camping with our H.O.F. (Heartland Owner Friends) from MD to Hershey PA we had a great time and enjoyed working and meeting new people at the Hershey Show. Thanks to Mike and Ann for putting on the MD Rally and Cheryl and Jim for putting together the PA gig. To everyone traveling the next few days be safe and looking forward to the next get together.

jbeletti

Re: Hershey RV show September 14-18, 2011

Happy to see people arriving home safely after the Hershey show. Thanks goes out to Cheryl for coordinating the volunteer schedule and to all the volunteers that helped prospects find the Heartland of their dreams :)

The show had a lot of traffic today and we sold several more units. Kathy and I represented the club today and helped convince a few folks :)

Jay/Stella, Nancy and I are joining Ken/Kathy and Bill/Mrs Bevington (Retama Village) for dinner out tonight. Then most of us head out in the morning on our next adventure. Nancy and I are heading to Crossville to check on the status of the house.

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

We had a great week with our friends here in Hershey. We'll be leaving in the morning for Indianapolis and a visit with some friends there and then we'll be heading back to Texas. The summer adventure is almost over!

Gregal

It was nice meeting all of you at the show and at dinner Friday night.

Hopefully this time next year we will have taken the plunge. I really like the new Big Country 3690SL

Jim it was great to catch up with you and to finally meet Nancy.

Greg

jbeletti

G! Great to see you again and glad to have introduced you to some of my new friends. Hope you join the Heartland family when the time is right.

Jim

dalspot

Home safe after dealing with the blasted Ford flash and going into Limp Mode twice. First time for us pulling any hills. Thankfully shutting down and restarting got us home.

Had a great time tho with everyone, met some new folks and learned a lot! Didn't get as much time as we would have liked at the show checking out the competition, but like Gus, didn't see anything that made us want to trade our new Sundance!

This sadly marks the end of the rallies for us for the year. Out of vacation days :( Looking forward to attending more next year.

Thanks to Cheryl and Jim for the burgers and dogs.

And thanks to Jim Beletti for all the new-owner info seminars ;)

Karen

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
All,

I arrived home safe and sound as well. I had a great time at the show and my first HOC Event. It was nice meeting you all - and all I can say is thank God for Name tags - way to many names to remember, and I fully expect to get them wrong next month in NY.

Kevin

dieselsweetheart

Thanks to everyone who volunteered and those Heartland friends who showed up to visit and see the new models. I would have like a little warmer weather but at least it wasn't the tropical storm of the week before. We got lucky only missing it by a week! We always have fun with our Heartland friends and we're looking forward to the NY rally..

Until we meet again! Safe travels!!

dieselsweetheart

If you're thinking of coming to the Hershey RV show in 2012...book your campsite now!!! This is a very popular RV show and sites go quickly. I always book my site 18 months ahead!!

It was a great show. We met a lot of Heartland owners at our booth - many thanks to everyone that stopped by.

Hatchman1

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

It was a great show. We met a lot of Heartland owners at our booth - many thanks to everyone that stopped by.

Hatchman1

Hatchlift1 - It was great meeting you at the Hershey show and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.