You CAN teach old dogs new tricks!

ChopperBill

When we got our new unit I belly ached until I got a belly ache about not having a shower seat or a towel bar on the shower door. Bought a shower seat stool and stuck it in the shower. Now I was sharing space with a stinking stool! All my 65 years I have always dried off in the shower. Thought that was the way it should be. OK I ditched the space robbing shower stool and bought a nice shower mat at Target (they have every color under the rainbow). Now that we have an all in one bath I dry off out side the shower. Open the door, get out and close the door. No water dripping out side the shower. Use the commode to put my foot on to dry my tootsies. Works out great. I remodeled an over the door robe hook and put it on top of the shower door to hang the towel. Found the towel dries much faster on the hook than on a towel bar. Now I am glad I DON'T have a shower seat or a towel bar. Story line. Try a different approach to things cause you never know you may find a better way.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yep Bill I'm with you. I was dissapointed that the new shower did not have the bench or towel bar but after working with it, I really don't miss either one. I actually like the added floor space without the bench. We always used the towel bar for hand towels so I just added a towel rack to the side of the vanity.

Peace
Dave

back2nature

Yep Bill I'm with you. I was dissapointed that the new shower did not have the bench or towel bar but after working with it, I really don't miss either one. I actually like the added floor space without the bench.

Peace
Dave
I was hoping I had a bench. At least you don't have to figure our how to get one leg up to shave it. It's a girl thing. :)