What do U think of this?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
How about this idea?

At the national Heartland Rallies putting the various state chapter members together. Then if someone wanted to meet a state chapter leader or member(s) they could easily find them. For those that don't belong to a state HOC chapter could be in an unassigned area. Just an idea. What do you think?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I think it is better to be dispersed. I can always see my fellow chapter members around home, but I can't always run into someone that I only see once a year at a rally.
A list of attendee site numbers with state chapter assignments would serve the purpose of finding a chapter leader.
Just my thoughts.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

How about this idea?

At the national Heartland Rallies putting the various state chapter members together. Then if someone wanted to meet a state chapter leader or member(s) they could easily find them. For those that don't belong to a state HOC chapter could be in an unassigned area. Just an idea. What do you think?

Good idea in theory Jim. A bear to manage in practice with all the dependencies I have with each venue. What we can do however it have a special time set aside for chapters to meet in the rally hall and for chapters that are yet to be formed, to also have a time and place to meet to at least start talking about it face to face. Thanks Jim.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I was thinking about how the Good Sam Rally had a parade of Chapter Leaders at one of the gatherings. They even parade with their state flags. Kind of neat.