EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Townsend - 8/5/2011 to 8/7/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Glad to have ya Jerry and Judy. We are in site 15 so ya are going to be our next door neighbor. YEA!!!!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Nathan, August is a liitle far out for are planning right now but that is a doable 3 day weekend
from Atlanta. Santha and I will try to make it. Randy

Nabo

I know - sometimes it seem unrealistic making plans that far out. We would really enjoy meeting ya'll if you can make. We are planning to head to Goshen for the National rally so maybe we can meet ya'll there. Travel safely.
Nathan

jgoddardg

The WV Mountaineers will be on site 17, if the Lord willing and the creeks don't rise. Looking forward to seeing y'all again next summer. BTW, summer can't come soon enough. 20 degrees and six inches of snow on the ground.

Nabo

We are so glad that ya'un will be joining us. I agree, can't wait for warmer weather. We haven't been over 35 degrees since Saturday. Nathan and I were planning to going camping this past weekend but when the front came thru and the temps dropped, we bailed out. Sad to have to put pinkie in :(.

hillsonwheels

Hey there...finally got around to making our reservations for the inaugural TN rally. (No assigned site for us yet.)

We knew that a meeting of the "redneck" group wouldn't be the same without the hillsonwheels. :rolleyes: We're coming in on the 3rd and departing on the 8th. Gonna be a busy summer...Cherokee, NC; Williamsburg, VA; West Creek, NJ; Goshen, IN; Townsend, TN; Berlin, MD...It's almost like having a job? But, a good job! :cool:

Dick

Nabo

Yippee - the Hills are coming, the Hills are coming. Glad yu'n cud figg'n out a gud schedule. Can't wait to see ya'll.
B--

hillsonwheels

What's up with only a one night party? Surely we rednecks can do better than that! Although, from our one stay at that CG, they do roll the streets up sorta early around there. :rolleyes: After all, I seem to remember something from Mt. Airy about the Nabos suppying the wine? Emptying their wine cabinet? And, the rest of us bringing cheese and crackers? Was I the only one to hear that? Come on! I need a little help here! :cool:

Dick

jgoddardg

I'm sure you heard something like that. If not, we should have heard it. Lookin to see what all other shindigs we can get to outside of all the family functions we need to attend. Since we agreed not to miss any more of the 5 grandkids' birthdays, we are going to continue to schedule around them. We'll see what we can rustle up.

Nabo

Yep - there's a small stash of wines coming so the party can begin!!!!

Nabo

Hum - ya can call it Cheer Wine :) :) The drink Cheerwine is getting harder and harder to find down here. Jim, can you bring some?

Nabo

Nathan loves Cheerwine and for some reason, they have gone away from the usual shopping places. I found a case in SC and brought it home the other day. Cool insert. Thanks Jim.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cheerwine must be kinda like Black Bear Soda sold in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area. We purchased some many years ago and are visiting one of our sons in NY and he still has a bottle of it in his office area.

Nabo

Gus - you can bring some down when ya come to the Tennessee Rally (hint/hint).
Michael - being from SC, we kind of grew up on it. Always thought it was everywhere but learned differently moving out from SC.

I know - everyone that comes to the TN Rally will have a chilled Cheerwine.

Nabo

Well - a New Year is here and it's time to start thinking about all the different places to go camping. I know I'm one that's tired of the cold and snow. Stay tune by checking post #1 for all the fun events.

Nabo

Keep checking post #1. I have started an event schedule and will update as new opportunities arise.
If you have registered for the rally and haven't let Nathan or I know, please do so. This is important for the door prizes and rally items.
Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.