Slow posting again...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I don't know if the posting is slow or the refresh showing it was posted is slow. Sometimes when I make a post it is almost like the computer hangs and then when I click on post quick reply again I get a message saying it is a duplicate post. Maybe that info will help Michael K. to chase down this ghost.

ChopperBill

You were in a time warp Bill :)

Forum was down (see separate thread explaining that). When it came back up, it came up with an old instance of the forum. That was up for maybe 10 minutes. Then we figured it out and got it straightened out. Welcome back to the real world.

Jim
Its a good thing I never say anything important!

linuxkidd

Hey guys,
We're really dig'n deep on this stuff... Normal browsing of the forum should be back to normal. We're testing various optimizations to try and smooth the post speed out.

Some things are helping, some aren't. Some are hurt'n a lot. I found that one, and put it back.. :) So, normal browsing of the forum should be as fast or faster than it was earlier today.

The post speed is still and issue and we're work'n on it..

Thanks,
LK

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
When I logged onto the forum tonite it was very slow. I went to the first thread I wanted to reply to and it was so slow, I was able to open the Escapees forum and read a post. I made my post and now everything is back to normal. Seems to be working well now.

jimtoo

Well... I will test also...

On edit::: Whow.... really quick...thanks LK and Jim .... I have only had the prob a few times...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
For me, there are times it works great, very fast reply refresh. There are other times when it's like the old turtle. When I click post on this reply, I'll clock it.
Timed at 1 min 30 seconds.

Last edited:

jnbhobe

working slow this morning. Just seems to stop in the middle of going back to the list of posts. I have to sign off and sign back on. JON (I just got a bad request notice when trying to back out of this post)

Last edited: