EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

No, there is no initiation. I was just having fun... trying to see if and how JohnDar would respond.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

No, there is no initiation. I was just having fun... trying to see if and how JohnDar would respond.

Sorry, I was busy going over my notes from the Terrorist Bombing class I went to in Socorro a few years ago. What were you saying about me being next to the railroad tracks??? I musta misheard you.;)

truknutt

Committed Member

Unless you are a very light sleeper, you'll barely know there's a train there.

jbeletti

Just curious, since the list of attendees seems pretty much set, when are sites going to be assigned? Thanks

Hi Trace and Teri,

The South camping section at the Fairgrounds is being renovated. Until they are done or near it, when the final configuration and site numbers are known - then we are floating in terms of site assignments.

The reason some sites have been assigned is they are in other unaffected areas of the property. And those who have NWnnn sites are mostly returnees from the 2009 rally who got first dibs on their old site. Then I did some fill-in to complete that section.

Hope that explains it :)

Jim

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Hi Trace and Teri,

The South camping section at the Fairgrounds is being renovated. Until they are done or near it, when the final configuration and site numbers are known - then we are floating in terms of site assignments.

The reason some sites have been assigned is they are in other unaffected areas of the property. And those who have NWnnn sites are mostly returnees from the 2009 rally who got first dibs on their old site. Then I did some fill-in to complete that section.

Hope that explains it :)

Jim

Thanks Jim

jbeletti

Two spots open for the rally!

Hey folks,

For those of you who have considered signing up for the rally through the waitlist - I just want to let you know the IT WORKS! All waitlisted people have been invited to the rally and all who wanted to, got registered for the rally.

And presently, there are two spots open!

Here's a link to the rally registration site: http://www.regonline.com/2011goshen

When there is space immediately available, you'll be able to register right away. When there is no space available, you'll be able to waitlist and as I said, THE WAITLIST WORKS :)

For anyone who was on the waitlist, received their invitation but did not get registered within 48 hours of that email going out, your name is not re-added to the list, so now is your time :)

Jim

jbeletti

Rally Service - game on!

Hey rally attendees,

We just sent out an email to all registered attendees for this rally, letting you know that we are now taking rally service requests.

So check your email!

It's a simple process. Click the link in the email (here's the link), fill out the form, click Submit. Done!

Jim

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Rally Service - game on!

Since I am real new to HL and their rallies; I am not going to be able to attend this event, but for future rallies how does this maintenance thing work? Cost and everything. I'm assuming they come to your site? Like I said, just real new and want to understand everything so next time I will be in the know. Thanks for this great forum. Michael

jbeletti

Michael,

That you're real new to Heartland is no reason to not jump into rallying :) Now, if timing doesn't work out, well, we'll give you a pass. But just one :)

We only offer rally service at the "back home" rally every other year (odd numbered years) in Elkhart County. Heartland performs minor service work at no charge. Minor service work does not include changing appliances and such. Just small stuff that can me taken care of within the context of a rally by a guy with hand tools on a golf cart. Not a HUGE thing but a nice to have thing at a rally.

Back to rallies - are you feeling a bit of a chill come on? The FL rally is only a couple weeks away. Personal day! Just sayin' :)

Jim

2psnapod2

Jim I would love to make the rallies that are scheduled for FL and also GA. However during the GA rally we will be traveling from getting the hitch installed for the new home. And darned it I have to work during the FL weekend. But we will hopefully be in Tampa just after the rally there. We are hoping that we can pick up the coach on the 15th. And the Goshen rally that you had 2 spots for this morning is a work weekend also. I just need to get retired real soon. Michael

jbeletti

I know you're trying Michael. But at least the agony of the wait is almost over. Then the job of mods and upgrades to make it your own will begin. Still tweaking my current coach.

Jim

2psnapod2

Yes we will make the first rally that we have an opening for. And yes the VERY LONG wait is about over. Hopefully! :angel: :angel: :angel:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Lippert Promo for Rally Attendees

And I got my appointment for installation of the Level-Up system on mine. Can't wait!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

I didn't sign up for the factory tour originally and I would like to know if it is still possible to go, either by driving ourselves, or on the shuttle? Thanks, Trace​

porthole

Retired

Hey Trace - Jim has this setup for anyone that wants to go and I believe he has it set for Saturday.

jbeletti

Trace,

Duane is correct - everyone can go. The sign-up was to give me a sense of how many buses I needed and how many people I needed to encourage to drive over on their own. So plan on going and we'll chat at the rally with the group about logistics.

Jim

LBallard

Jim,
I would like to request the Viergevers and Ballards have sites next to each other. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Lin Ballard

kkamshop

Just noticed on the signup page that there are 8 spots open! Have that many folks cancelled?

We are looking forward to another great rally.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Last weekend at the NC/SC Rally it was announced that there had been a couple of cancellations and spots were available. If you would like to come, please go on line and register as soon as possible in that these could go quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.