EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

jbeletti, or who ever,

This is bonnie717, just wanted to let you know that we are coming in Monday 13th instead of Tuesday. We were at the fair grounds the past few days and we looked at the site we are assigned. My husband is the worse parker on this planet and I am concerned that we might destroy half the trailers that will be there when we go to park our rig, it's a 36 foot Bighorn. I have already paid for the use of a golf cart but we do not know where to pick it up or when. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bonnie

Bonnie,

There will be plenty of owners there to help your husband park (and score his effort too :). Golf carts, I believe will be delivered Tuesday at some point. I will then add signs to them and assigne them to those who rented them. One of my team will try to track down the renters so they may sign out their cart.

Jim

jbeletti

Jim,
I must say a big THANK YOU to you for reinstating our site after I updated our registration and our site assignment disappeared. Paul was so upset that we lost our site that he was ready to leave me at home; but I get to go again since you fixed it.
We will be there on Monday!!! Can't Wait! We even moved our Son's graduation party up a day just so we could come in early!
Thank you again!
Sue (the other half of ALF)

Hi Sue,

No problem. We don't want Paul mad :). See you soon.

Jim

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

Attention Golfers, looks like there are some nice courses in and around Goshen. Bring your clubs and play.

szewczyk_john

Is anyone else bringing motorcycles to ride around on the fairground property or for riding around town? Are there any rules prohibiting cycles on the property as opposed to renting golf carts?

SmokeyBare

I've not seen any rules prohibiting Motor Cycles on the Fair Grounds or in the Campgrounds. http://www.4hfair.org/camping.htm

You can always give them a Call to make sure. Phone # 574 - 533 - 3247

Marv

truknutt

Committed Member

Is anyone else bringing motorcycles to ride around on the fairground property or for riding around town? Are there any rules prohibiting cycles on the property as opposed to renting golf carts?

Hey John,

There will be other "cyclists" there this year. I believe they are planning to ride to the Cyclone/Road Warrior factory tour on that Saturday. Last I heard, Porthole was trying to organize it.

cableman

Mike,
The wife and I may be interested in a round of golf. We will bring our clubs and maybe work something out when we get there. We will see you at the pa rally friday evening.

curt717

Happy Campers

To The Rally Gang,

We are not very good at backing up the trailer, 36 foot Bighorn, haven't been doing it for too long and are hoping that we can get help before we destroy half the trailers that will be at the rally. Also does anyone know where we will pick up the golf cart that we have already reserved. Will appreciate any and all help that we can get.

Thanks In Advance,
bonnie717

curt717

Happy Campers

Hey Gang,
Missed the answers from Jim, my bad, please disregard my reply.
Thanks Jim.

bonnie717

curt717

Happy Campers

Mike,

My husband is also interested in playing golf. We will be at site SO238. Please keep us in mind.

Thanks,
Bonnie

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Hey - Nathan said he will bring his bats for a round of golf.

porthole

Retired

No matter how I search for it I can't find the link for rally service. Can someone steer me to the right link?

olcoon

Porthole,
Here it is //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...rth-American-Heartland-Owners-Rally-Goshen-IN

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Duane, that was in an email sent to you on Arpil 13th.

Peace
Dave

dklaw

Attention Golfers, looks like there are some nice courses in and around Goshen. Bring your clubs and play.

We're bringing our clubs also, so keep us in mind too if you're getting a group together for golf one of the days. We're in IF504 (Infield), where most of the NY group is. Thanks a bunch.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Is it to late to rent a golf cart for the rally? thanks jim R

An earlier answer was to go to the registration page and send Julie Hancock an e-mail and she'll hook you up. I sent her one the other day requesting one, although she may not reply.

Update: Julie did reply, I modified my registration (with new CC number) and it's a done deal.

Last edited:

jpajax

Jim Beletti If you would sent me a PM with a way I can talk to you about the rally next week. Thanks Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

I just got off the phone with the nice lady at the Fairgrounds, our site will be available so we're arriving Wednesday, the 8th. Probably not till late afternoon early evening. Site 441. See ya'll then!

Status
Not open for further replies.