EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Thank you JD/CJ and Keith/Carol!

In order of volunteering, I am selecting JD and CJ for this. Keith and Carol, I'd like to use you as alternates if that's okay. You will be activated by either Bill or JD if one of them cannot make it one morning. I'll share all your contact information with each other when we get closer to the rally.

Thanks everyone!

Jim

Niles

Hey Jim, one question I have and I know you are going to assign spots, however I was wondering since our daughter and son-in-law just got a cyclone, if I send in both at the same time can we get somewhat close to each other?

jbeletti

Niles,

It's gonna be hard to site groups together as the available sites will look like a Swiss cheese map, once I assign sites to those returning from the 2009 rally here who want their 2009 sites again.

Siting 2 rigs next to each other may be doable though - so long as it's done early. Best efforts will be made on a first-requested, first-served basis.

Jim

Niles

Thanks Jim, I'm getting my tent set up by the desk now, so at 12:01am January 1st I can sent it in wink Wink.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, It looks like everything has worked out for us to attend. We are going to roll in from the PA rally the weekend before, maybe join the convoy on the way there. Can't wait!!

Jamie

netters1

We just did our online registration for the 2011 Heartland International Rally...WooHoo! Can't wait to get there!! We will be arriving approximately June 13th so we can attend the dinner at the Blue Gate.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just completed our registration. This'll be our first. Plan is to drive down from our site in Indian River for the 15th, but maybe we might come down a day earlier. Still in the air on that. I didn't reserve a golf cart, so I've got some questions. Will driving our truck to the different places at the CG be a problem, or can I decide later to get one and let you know? Especially if we come in on the 14th.

kb0zke

We just registered, too. This will be our first rally of any type, and we're already excited.

Now, how do the people who plan these things know our plans before we do? Right after this rally we're going to Peoria for the LWML Convention. Next year's Rally is in Gillette, WY, and one of our daughters lives in Riverton, and we have talked about going out to see her again.

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

John,

Driving your truck from your site to the rally hall is no problem at all. There is a very large lot on the north side of the rally hall.

Jim

PSF513

We are in and already excited. Not trying to hurry time but can tomorrow be June 13? We are ready to camp.

kkamshop

Nearly halfway to a sellout already -- WOW!!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

John,

Driving your truck from your site to the rally hall is no problem at all. There is a very large lot on the north side of the rally hall.

Jim

Sweet! Thanks, Jim.

truknutt

Committed Member

Yee Haw!! We made it, too!!!

mlburst1

This will be our second rally (Virginia in May, 2011).

Looks like retirement is really going to be fun (this coming Friday!)!

Mike

hillsonwheels

Just got thru throwing our names in the pot. Will arrive on 12th and depart on 20th if that is doable with the Goshen County fairground gurus. Plan to call them tomorrow and talk it over. Look forward to seeing everyone. Keep smilin' :cool:

Jim/Julie...Will there be a list displayed with post #1 of the folks who've signed up and prospective site numbers?

Dick

jimtoo

We are registered as of now. Plan on arriving 6-13 and departing 6-21, if site is available for the days before and after. Also signed up for golf cart and if someone is close to 425 (hopefully same as before) I would be interested in combining use of cart with a neighbor.

Jim M

jbeletti

..Jim/Julie...Will there be a list displayed with post #1 of the folks who've signed up and prospective site numbers?..

Done deal Dick > link :) Sites will be updated over the winter.

Jim

jbeletti

Nearly halfway to a sellout already -- WOW!!

K&K - yeah, I know this is a popular rally and would sell pretty fast - but man, I can't keep up with the rate of sign-up, it's fantastic!

Jim

chasdvorak

OK Jim,
You twisted our arms. Reggie and I are in!!! Thanks in advance for all your hard work. This early sign-up frenzy is awesome and a testimony of good times at past rallies. Looking forward to a great time with all our fellow Heartlanders:cool:

Chuck Dvorak

Status
Not open for further replies.