EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dglatta

We're in too! Can't wait to meet new friends and get reacquainted with friends we met in Nashville and the Iowa rally in October! Thanks Jim for your work on this!

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Ya! Love to see people rally after rally. Yes, we had a nice time in Iowa and elsewhere. See you Dave/Kathi and Chuck/Reggie.

Jim

bacaye

Hi Jim,

We are planning on going to Goshen...Actually, can not wait. Loved our time in Nashville and know Goshen will be wonderful also. Bill and Barb

GOTTOYS

WOO-HOO! We can't wait. The Amana rally was our first ever. Can't wait to go again...Don and Kathy

bacaye

:angel:
WOO-HOO! We can't wait. The Amana rally was our first ever. Can't wait to go again...Don and Kathy

What date will you two be arriving? As of now, 13th for us..

GOTTOYS

:angel:

What date will you two be arriving? As of now, 13th for us..

Right now we are planning on the 14th but I will probably move it to the 13th...Don

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Better, late than never...we just signed up...looking forward to all the events...well, maybe not the meatloaf..:D

porthole

Retired

Yee Haw!! We made it, too!!!

It is my understanding Dave, since Cyclones are the best Heartlands, that they will be grouped in the premier area! So don't forget to polish the wheels.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired

Wow.... just signed in and the registration opened before the 1st! Awesome! Already lots of people registered and Plan on arriving the 14th and may change that to the 13th depending on work (yes we're both still working)!
1st Rally was also Amana.... had a great time meeting new friends there! Now, we're really excited about Goshen!
Thanks for doing this Jim!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Signed up and ready to GO!! Called the Fair grounds this morning and told them that we would be in on Sunday the 12th. All they did was take our name and told us to pay when we got there. Is it that simple?? They said Jim Beletti would have our site #.

Can't Wait!

Jamie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Signed up and ready to GO!! Called the Fair grounds this morning and told them that we would be in on Sunday the 12th. All they did was take our name and told us to pay when we got there. Is it that simple?? They said Jim Beletti would have our site #.

Can't Wait!

Jamie

Hey Jamie, they told me the same thing about payment. Guess it is that simple!

jnbhobe

Yep as usual the girls in the office at the fairgrounds said WE don't work on Sunday. Just go to your site and come see us on Monday. They're so laid back.

gschaaf

Hi everybody just made our reservations this morning and ready to go. Thanks again Deb for giving us a call letting me know I was asleep at the wheel. You know me with computers I don't get on to often. Everyone have a safe trip can't wait to make some new friends.

Glenn and Fran Schaaf
#HOC 1536
2011 Bighorn 3185
2006 F-350 6.0 litre CC

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi everybody just made our reservations this morning and ready to go. Thanks again Deb for giving us a call letting me know I was asleep at the wheel. You know me with computers I don't get on to often. Everyone have a safe trip can't wait to make some new friends.

Glenn and Fran Schaaf
#HOC 1536
2011 Bighorn 3185
2006 F-350 6.0 litre CC

Not a problem Glenn! I know how long your computer naps can be.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Woo Hoo...We're in!!! Husband made me late for work this morning so that we could get registered! He was sleeping too much yesterday and so did not catch the registration opening up until this morning. But it is all worth it! We cannot wait to meet up again with our friends from the Wisconsin and Iowa Rallies and we are looking forward to making new friends!

Alf's Better Half, Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.