EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well Golly Gee. I guess we are just going to have to go to Alaska this year. All of the sites are sold out and the budget is over loaded.

Wonder what it will be like for Gillette Wyo next year... I might be back from Alaska by then.... Hee Hee.

I hope everyone has a gerat time at this years rally. We will miss seeing the ole hands and meeting the new ones.

BC

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
You will be missed Bob & Pat! And no breakfast burritos??? Darn :)

Have a great time exploring Alaska!
:pThis is pretty sad. It's always about the food, isn't it?

Well actually, the burritos were the first thing I though of too. Sorry Bob, we'll miss you guys too. :angel: Maybe in WY?? Plus, we'll see you guys at the Sweetheart Rally & Hoovers won't we.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
i signed up on regonline but could not find any thing for heartland! hoe the heck do you get on the list?
Don't sign up for Regonline. Go directly to "2011 North American Heartland Rally". Then click "register now". Scroll down and you will see how to get on the waiting list.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hey Bob, we're gonna miss you and Pat but I've got an idea... Make up, let's see now, there's 200 rigs coming with two people per rig...400 burritos and send them down. We'll be sure and toast you as we feast on your breakfast buttitos.

What'd ya think?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hey Bob, we're gonna miss you and Pat but I've got an idea... Make up, let's see now, there's 200 rigs coming with two people per rig...400 burritos and send them down. We'll be sure and toast you as we feast on your breakfast buttitos.

What'd ya think?

Well.. I guess I could make a few dozen and pack them in a box when I get to Alaska and have them sent to you via UPS Ground. . Hee Hee Hee..
At lease some will miss us, unless your going to Alaska. Who knows we may cross paths....

BC

jbeletti

40 More sites added to rally (6-Jan) - Waitlist 100% filled

For the 36 that were waitlisted for this rally as of noon, 6-Jan-2011, you have been sent an email (copy of email here) to the address you used to waitlist with. That email was a 48 hour invitation to register for the rally.

If you are unable to register within that 48 hour window, you will need to re-add yourself to the waitlist. Then sometime this weekend, depending on how many sites remain of the 40 added, invitations will be sent out again to anyone new to the waitlist or anyone who readded themselves. This will be done in date added order up to the amount of sites remaining.

Thanks all,

Jim

jimtoo

Re: 40 More sites added to rally (6-Jan) - Waitlist 100% filled

That's great news. I'm sure they will be filled.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
That's great news! I wonder if there are any attendance records available for the largest RV Manufacturers Owners group Rally.

jhyatt

That is really good news, the more rigs we have attend, the better show of dedication to Heartland.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Way to go Jim, you're the man! The PA chapter thanks all at Heartland for the good news

jnbhobe

See Jim I knew you would hit it big in VEGAS !!!! Nice Job Thank You HEARTLAND !!!!

exdwarfer

We are registered!
Looking forward to our first Heartland rally!
Starting our trip at Carlyle Lake, Illinois for a couple days, then up to Indiana Dunes for a couple more, finally, joining our new "Heartland Family" in Goshen!
Can't wait for warmer weather!
Thanks Jim & Heartland!

SmokeyBare

Great New Jim... Your a Magician working magic with the budget !

Top Job Heartland for pitching additional $$$$ in for those on the Wait List.

Heartland Rocks !

jbeletti

That's great news! I wonder if there are any attendance records available for the largest RV Manufacturers Owners group Rally.

Ray - we have a ways to go. I saw an arial pic of a mfr rally at the CamPlex in Gillette, WY from maybe 2000 or so, I think they had 1200 rigs. The mfr escapes me but I think it was Nemar. Regardless of the brand, we have a few years to go to catch them :) I'll be the speed we sold out in is close to a record though :)

jbeletti

Well - 13 of 36 on the waitlist have registered since the email went out at noon today. That's a good sign.

One snafu to report as well as something a bit irksome.

Snafu: It appears the those on the waitlist with AOL email addresses did NOT receive the 48 hour email invitation to the rally today. Two of the 4 AOL users on that list called me and we used an alternate email address for each and they got registered. Tomorrow (Friday), we will call the other 2 on the list to see if they received the email.

Irksome: This one is simply human nature and frankly, I might have done the same :) The additional 40 sites are 30 amp power and water only. No sewer, no 50 amp power. Six couples have contacted me asking to get on the sewer waitlist or the 50 amp waitlist. Because the rally is one part of my job and I am about to hit the road hard starting Monday, I use a web-based service for registrations for this rally. As such, there are some nice features to it and some that we simply do not have. We can waitlist people for the rally, but there is no automated waitlist broken down by site feaures. Sorry about that. And it's just WAY too much work and complication to as it is already, to layer on a manual sewer and 50 amp waitlist process. Sorry about that.

For anyone who was not able to respond to the email invitation within 48 hours of it being "sent", please RE-ADD your email address to the waitlist so you can try to get in on the next round. Late this Saturday, I plan to send out invitations to any club member on the waitlist, up to the amount of sites remaining from the added 40.

Then late Sunday, the club member exclusive registration window will be removed and the site tweaked to allow any Heartland product owner to register/waitlist for the rally.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and thank you new rally registrants for understanding the limitations I have on my end.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.