Motorcycle Ride during Rally - Who's interested?

porthole

Retired
Potential rally event.
There was some discussion at a previous rally about organizing a motorcycle ride during Goshen.
I will have my bike there, looking to see if there will be any interest in a group ride.
If interested PM me with your thoughts, particularly the length if ride.
I have a network of riding buddies that I am tapping for ideas, places to go - eat etc.

Figuring on anywhere from 100-300 miles with 1 or 2 meal stops.

Add:
wherever the ride would take us it will be avoiding interstates.

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
To be honest Duane, we took both bikes to Goshen last year and we never had the time to go riding. The rally & social agendas were so full that there wasn't any time. We're just going to bring the EZGO this time around.

Dave

porthole

Retired
This came from another request Dave. I know it gets busy at the rallies.
But there is a reason we have a toy hauler ....... so unless weather dictates otherwise I will be riding at least one day.

As busy as we were in Nashville, I still got to go out for a real nice ride and got in about 50 miles of the Natchez Trace Parkway.

I'll be going either way with a group of 15-20 or a group of 1 :cool:

Maybe it helps that I plan on a least 1-2 days before and 1-2 days after.

Vtxkid

We haven't decided if were going to go to this event yet... If we decide to go then we would be interested in riding at least one day...

alkyspeed

A ride sounds like a fine addition to the rally. Hope we can make Goshen in 12 and be part of a ride with Heartlanders.

My BAD --- I guess I did mean 2011.

Last edited:

jbeletti

A ride sounds like a fine addition to the rally. Hope we can make Goshen in 12 and be part of a ride with Heartlanders.

The 2012 rally will be in Gillette, WY. It will be back in Indiana in 2013. Please consider joining us in June 2011. Fun-fun!

Jim