Poll for Rally Attendees: Chicken and.... Meatloaf or Beef

In addition to Fried Chicken, what 2nd meat should we have for everyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Of course beef. If Tom comes you had better get an extra cow and more chicks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Wow! I can't believe meatloaf is running such a close 2nd. Meatloaf was one of those things I never really liked as a kid. Now it's just tolerable. Maybe with a good recipe...:confused:

jbeletti

Wow! I can't believe meatloaf is running such a close 2nd. Meatloaf was one of those things I never really liked as a kid. Now it's just tolerable. Maybe with a good recipe...:confused:

Ray - my Mom's meatloaf was horrid. Then I had better meatloaf and have loved it ever since. It's such a flexible item. I make it several different ways.

Hey - Meatloaf and Beef are tied people!!! 21 to 21.
13 more days of voting left :) Which will win? Will it be juicy tender beef or will it be dense, tasty meatloaf, baked with ketchup on top with a nice drizzle of brow gravy? May the best meat win!

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
You guys crack me up!

Mark - I figured you'd be the beef voter. Didn't we get an extra plate of that when Nancy and I went there with you and the fam?

Gus - I'm with ya buddy - the meatloaf was yummy last Saturday too!

Larry - I think you're a closeted Texan. Where they love their beef. Actually, the brisket at Pappas BBQ in Houston was THE BEST I had ever had - until I had some in Gillette this year at a restaurant that I think will be the caterer for the 2012 North American rally.

To all - Voting is running neck and neck. Beef has a 1 vote edge on meatloaf. Get yer votes in you Goshen goers.

Jim

Well, Jim, I spent my fair share of time in East Texas. Love the area.
As far as meatloaf and beef, yes meatloaf is made from beef. Kind of like comparing a Yugo and a Mercedes-they both had steel in them.

jbeletti

Well, Jim, I spent my fair share of time in East Texas. Love the area.
As far as meatloaf and beef, yes meatloaf is made from beef. Kind of like comparing a Yugo and a Mercedes-they both had steel in them.

Your analogy cuts deep friend. Deep.

Just kidding Larry :) :)

Beef is in the lead - 23 to 21. Yikes!

Pop Quiz: Marvin Lee Aday is also know as?

Jim

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I was waiting for Meat Loaf to stop in.......come on Meat Loaf or meatloaf lovers. Cast your votes.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

We have a winner. Way to go Cookie.

Musician Meatloaf is Marvin Lee Aday.

Meatloaf trivia of the day...

jbeletti

Only one vote per user Ray.

I see that Meatloaf is now in the lead by 1 plate :) 26 to 25

12 more days of voting.

Jim

jbeletti

Not rigged Larry. Though I can edit a poll and the numbers can be messed with. Not my style though.

Paradise by the Meatloaf plate!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.