Poll for Rally Attendees: Chicken and.... Meatloaf or Beef

In addition to Fried Chicken, what 2nd meat should we have for everyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSF513

I voted for meatloaf for the same reason Dave did. I'd suggest you make the vote contingent on registration for the RALLY!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I believe technically yes but one is Pot Roast Beef and the other is Ground Beef. Once you chew it they both become ground beef :)

So the real poll here is for beef only- one dish already prepared and the other as a do it yourself project! :)

Macattack

Haven't had the beef at the Bluegate, but The meatloaf there was great. Of all the places that we ate at in the area, the Bluegate was the best in my opinion...

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
This will be our first North American Rally.....our vote is in for Beef! Although it looks as if we are being over run by Meatloaf! Come on BEEF lovers!
All this talk about Beef is making me hungry....I will have a Pizza!

jbeletti

Beef lovers!!! This poll closes early this afternoon. Ten more beef votes are required for beef to seal the deal. Vote NOW or eat meatloaf :)

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Come on all you beef lovers out there. Let's get this poll back. Vote, vote, vote........................................

mrcomer

Sorry Dave, meatloaf is left-over whatever you can find to ball up and cook. It is a surprise at best. LOL

Maybe I have never had a good meatloaf and should be more open minded?

SmokeyBare

Mark,

Ask for some A-1 Steak sauce when the server plops that plate full of MeatLoaf down in front of you... It might help a LiL' !!!

yorkiemom

Come on BEEF!!!!!!....only 10 votes and we can overthrow meatloaf. Only a few hours left, cast your vote!

I generally like meatloaf but I've seen the beef at this restaurant and it looked Awesome. I want to try it!!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Sorry Dave, meatloaf is left-over whatever you can find to ball up and cook. It is a surprise at best. LOL

Maybe I have never had a good meatloaf and should be more open minded?

No Mark, I think you got it right and you do not need to be more opened minded about meatlaof. Did any one try to be more open minded about Yugos? It would have been a mistake if they did.:p

mrcomer

Come on BEEF!!!!!!....only 10 votes and we can overthrow meatloaf. Only a few hours left, cast your vote!

I generally like meatloaf but I've seen the beef at this restaurant and it looked Awesome. I want to try it!!!

You go girl. Thanks for taking beef's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.