Photo for Signature

back2nature

(Not sure what category for this question).
Tried to upload a photo from my computer to my signature. When I click "upload" I get "unable to save image". Image is 200 x 96 px, 27 kb. I've tried several times. I've uploaded pics to threads before, but for my Signature, it's not working. ????

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Dimensions are OK but you have too many kilobytes (kb). Max is 19.5 yours is 27. If you don't have photo editing software that can degrade the pic a wee bit so it will work you can email it to me and I will edit it in photoshop for you so it should work.

pmmjarrett

Cool, Nice looking rig.

I'm a nobody that got his hands on a copy of photoshop 6.0 years ago and know only enough about it to be dangerous.:D

I pretty much use it only to resize pictures.

back2nature

Well, Mr. Nobody, thanks. For some reason, I still had a problem. Downsized the pic to 12kb. Tried about six times saving, till it finally took. Whatever.

Got the rig Nov. 17 and just got back from 9 days in it. Really sweet. Lovin' it.

pmmjarrett

LOL

You're welcome. The 3670RL is an impressive floorplan. I bid you safe travels and lots of fun.

Mike

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Actually, there was/is a free Windows download that allows you to right-click on the photo from your camera card and resize it right in Windows Explorer. Although I've got Corel photo software, the add-on is all I use to resize for posting to this and another forum.