RW 395 Waste tanks vs. pull handles?

BigShafe

Please help a new owner out. Which pull handles go to which tanks front/back grey/black, etc? The front outside door is labeled Grey #1 and waste water, three pull handles inside? The rear outside door is labeled Grey#2 and has one pull handle?

Riverman

I don't have a Road Warrior, but I would think it would be the same configuration as our Cyclone 3950?
Handle closest to the front of unit is black tank - grey 1 in the middle - grey 2 furthest back.
The rear door has only 1 handle which is a combined black/grey for the rear bathroom.
Ours was also labeled incorrectly

Vtxkid

Bigshaft, I believe yours is setup like mine. The pull handle closest to the front is your gray tank valve for your bathroom. The pull handle next to it is for your black water tank, and the pull handle in the back is for your gray tank to your kitchen... Hint: if you look underneath the rv at the location of the second pull handle from the front, that drain pipe should be larger in diameter then the front drain. Thats how I originally figured it out myself.

Last edited:

SmokeyBare

Attach a Clear Fitting to the Hose connection at the RV. Viewing what comes down the Pipe as you pull each tank valve, will leave no Mystery as which one is Black Tank Valve.

Marv