2011 Houston RV Show

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Can Jim B or anyone else confirm what may or maynot be shown at the Houston Show? Wife is curious about the Ti's and we both want to checkout the Bighorn 3585 with the new bath and smaller desk area to see if it is what we still want. Thanks!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You might try to call Lone Star RV in Houston to see what they will bring. Ron Hoover RV in Houston will also be there and is a Heartland dealer.

jassson007

Yeah, just hoping Jim or one of the Brand Managers would chime in. Dont want to call dealer as I do not want to waste their time or mine at this point.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I just called the dealership but they haven't decided what they will be bringing yet. If you have a particular model that you want to look at, please give them a call (1-800-383-9561) and ask.

jbeletti

Thanks for checking Jay.

jassson007 - hope they bring a BH 3585 for you to see! There will not be a BH Ti as we are going into production on that in February and will see them at dealerships around the end of Feb, beginning of Mar.

Also wanted to let you know that with as many posts as we get daily now (200 or more), I no longer can read them all. So when I am called out in a post, chances are good that I will not see it. Sorry about that. Also, the factory (Brand Managers) only see posts made in the Ask The Factory and Prospective Owners forums of each brand. Just so ya know.

You will LOVE the 3585 when you do end up seeing it. I believe it is running neck and neck with the 3670 in sales volume.

Jim

jassson007

Thanks for the info, I figured you were pretty busy since you have not updated your blog since July last year...lol! We have seen the 3585 and really like it even more than the 3670 we originally fell in love with. Just not sure how we are going to like the redsigned bathroom and desk areas. I will keep your info in mind next time I have a question but Jay hooked me up, we will just go ahead and go to the show and see whats there. Will you make it to this one?