"Club Number" and "Member Since" - added to forum posts (left side)

jbeletti

Hi forum members,

For those of you who are Heartland product owners and are also Heartland Owners Club members, your Club Number and Member Since date will now appear each time you post on the forum. Look for it on the left side of each post, in the section below your username.

Club Numbers and Member Since dates also now appear in the forum Memberlist (link).

Thanks,

Jim

<< See this data in mine to the left.

Netem

Thats what I like your always thinking. That is when your not in a Restaurant :) Great addition Jim

jbeletti

Thats what I like your always thinking. That is when your not in a Restaurant :) Great addition Jim

Correct on both accounts Neil :)

I'd like to one day have this forum perceived to be "one of", if not "the best" single manufacturer based RV forum. Not for the accolades, but for the benefit of the forum users. I'll keep dreaming up stuff for moderators and others to do for me :) and you guys keep sending in ideas on what you want to see in an RV forum that is dedicated to Heartland products.

Jim

GOTTOYS

Correct on both accounts Neil :)

I'd like to one day have this forum perceived to be "one of", if not "the best" single manufacturer based RV forum. Not for the accolades, but for the benefit of the forum users. I'll keep dreaming up stuff for moderators and others to do for me :) and you guys keep sending in ideas on what you want to see in an RV forum that is dedicated to Heartland products.

Jim

I think it already is the BEST! Thanks for all your efforts...Don

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jim, I just happened to notice that a membership number didn't show on John's post. But he said it's OK because then nobody will know if he's an old timer or not!

jbeletti

Jim, I just happened to notice that a membership number didn't show on John's post. But he said it's OK because then nobody will know if he's an old timer or not!

Hi Deb,

Great observation and thank you for pointing it out. I want to explain here for others as well, as this will surely come up again later.

Long Answer:
New club Members who register themselves online, do so after logging into the forum. Therefore, it is that person's forum account that is used as the basis for Club Membership. From time to time, and actually becoming more prevalent, a Club Member's spouse will create a forum user account. Because the spouse was not the one who originated the club membership via their forum session, it is not their forum username/user account that Club Membership is automatically associated with.

Wow - could I have created a longer explanation? Is it clear as mud now :) Hope it makes sense.

Short Answer:
Only one Forum Account can be associated with a Club Member account at this time.

Jim