Lippert/Trailair and other Promos at Rally

jbeletti

Hey rally attendees - lot of news today!

I am pleased to tell you that Lippert "will be" offering rally attendees a rally benefit of promotional pricing on some of their products.

They have created a flier with all the details. I have attached that flier to an email and have scheduled that email to be sent out at 11:30 PM CST this Sunday. Jarod Lippert will be taking the calls on this and is out of town at this time, returning Monday morning, hence the delay in the mailing.

Check your email Monday morning!

Jim

navyAZ1

Hey rally attendees - lot of news today!

I am pleased to tell you that Lippert "will be" offering rally attendees a rally benefit of promotional pricing on some of their products.

They have created a flier with all the details. I have attached that flier to an email and have scheduled that email to be sent out at 11:30 PM CST this Sunday. Jarod Lippert will be taking the calls on this and is out of town at this time, returning Monday morning, hence the delay in the mailing.

Check your email Monday morning!

Jim

Woooooo Hoooooo, got the Trailair Triglide hitch last year thru this great deal and will be getting the Hyd Landing Gear this year, plus a couple other small items. What a great offer. And, I have to tell you folks if you don't have the Triglide hitch get one what a difference it makes in the ride.

Ron:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We have an appointment for the front hydraulic landing gear install. 7AM the 14th. It will certainly be nice not to have to wait for the electric any more. I'll have to retrain myself and Lin.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
And I got my appointment for installation of the Level-Up system on mine. Can't wait!

Jay...You won't be sorry!! Love ours, so much so, that we've scheduled to have ours upgraded to the fully automatic system (we were the first Bighorn retrofit and currently use a remote to "manually" set our Level-Up). We're sticking around Goshen for another rally right after Heartland's and have an appointment for the morning of the 27th!

Thinking we might add self-adjusting brakes to our unit also.. any thoughts on that..worth the money, etc.??

porthole

Retired
Re: Lippert Promo for Rally Attendees

Jay...You won't be sorry!! Love ours, so much so, that we've scheduled to have ours upgraded to the fully automatic system (we were the first Bighorn retrofit and currently use a remote to "manually" set our Level-Up). We're sticking around Goshen for another rally right after Heartland's and have an appointment for the morning of the 27th!

Thinking we might add self-adjusting brakes to our unit also.. any thoughts on that..worth the money, etc.??
H'mm, remote - guess I'll to check on that and see if it is now available.

kakampers

H'mm, remote - guess I'll to check on that and see if it is now available.

The remote's OK...but remember, we level it manually using two bubble levels...looking forward to pushing a button and walking away!!

porthole

Retired

The remote's OK...but remember, we level it manually using two bubble levels...looking forward to pushing a button and walking away!!

Different type of remote for the auto level.

Bubble level - whats that :cool:

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Was glad to see the Lippert products available at the Rally. Wish one of the awning manufacturers would join in the discounting.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Question for someone;
I'm thinking of upgrading to 8k axles. If I take Lippert up on their offer for the rally, am I going to void my warranty? My BH came with Dexter 7k's.

Ray LeTourneau

Question for someone;
I'm thinking of upgrading to 8k axles. If I take Lippert up on their offer for the rally, am I going to void my warranty? My BH came with Dexter 7k's.
Trace, I think Dexter 7K axles are all you should need but I would for sure consider having the wet bolt kit installed. Even if you decide to upgrade your axles, add the wet bolts.

jbeletti

Moving all the Lippert, Trailair, Dexter, Mor-ryde etc. discussion into this thread for a place of its own :)

jbeletti

Great! does that mean you more in store for us??????????

Nope. There won't be any Mor-ryde or Dexter promos offered. Sorry.

I will be pushing out a replacement PDF on the Lippert promo as their is a change in price (up) on Front Jack Conversion and Level Up due to a change in product being used.

Jim

kakampers

Different type of remote for the auto level.

Bubble level - whats that :cool:

When I talked to Jarod at Lippert, he said the are still in the development stage for a remote that works with the autolevel system...

porthole

Retired

When I talked to Jarod at Lippert, he said the are still in the development stage for a remote that works with the autolevel system...

When i talked to the designer last August he said it was done and might be ready for deployment within a few days of that conversation - go figure.

kakampers

When i talked to the designer last August he said it was done and might be ready for deployment within a few days of that conversation - go figure.

WOW!! That's a long couple of days...LOL:D

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

While I appreciate the discount offers by Lippert, my question is how close to the start or end of the rally are they able to make appointments for some of the items? I ask because if I were to take advantage of one of them and had to haul the rig back and forth several hundred miles, the discounted price would be lost in the fuel costs. With the way it's going, it might even make the MSRP look like a discount.

Ray LeTourneau

While I appreciate the discount offers by Lippert, my question is how close to the start or end of the rally are they able to make appointments for some of the items? I ask because if I were to take advantage of one of them and had to haul the rig back and forth several hundred miles, the discounted price would be lost in the fuel costs. With the way it's going, it might even make the MSRP look like a discount.
John, it's best to call and determine an appointment date that might be available. Then you can schedule your rally dates accordingly. I have an appointment for front hydraulic legs on the 14th at 7AM. We were planning on arriving early anyway so this is good for me. I'll be contacting the service place to see if I can come in and dry camp there the night before.

Vtxkid

I was talking to Jarod Lippert last Monday and he told me their were no more appointments availible the week of the rally. That was unfortunite since we were not arriving till Tuesday morning and must leave the following Sunday... :(

porthole

Retired

John, it's best to call and determine an appointment date that might be available. Then you can schedule your rally dates accordingly. I have an appointment for front hydraulic legs on the 14th at 7AM. We were planning on arriving early anyway so this is good for me. I'll be contacting the service place to see if I can come in and dry camp there the night before.

Ray - there is a good spot behind the shop with electric. With a bit of a depression you need to keep your wheels out of.
Room for two if I recall.