new heartland owners

coacherbk

The wife and I just picked up our new 2011 Heartland Big Horn today. We can't wait to take it out for a weekend excursion. We love the floor plan and I have done alot of research about workmanship of Big Horns. We had a Jayco Eagle before but fell in love with heartland products.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland family.We know you will enjoy your new toy and all the fine Heartland owners you will meet. We have a 2005 Landmark, Mt. Rushmore,actually one of the first to roll off the assembly line. If I understand the vin number correctly it was number 134 built.Purchased in November of 2004.We have had a very good experience with our Landmark and Heartland and would buy Heartland again,no questions ask.Not trying to make this post about me,just wanted you to let you know that we think you made a wise decision.Hopefully we will see you guys around a campfire someplace in the near future.If we can be of any help to you please let us know.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Big Horn. Not sure which model you have but I know you will have fun with it. If you can put it in your schedule, come on down to the Tennessee rally in August (5-7) and show her off. We would love to have ya'll. Enjoy and travel safely.

lduguay

Amen to that! Terry isn't kidding about helping!!! We are new Big Country owners that are brand new to towables....been tenting for YEARS! We met up with Terry and Renee at a NC CG last weekend and they were great at answering ALL the "newbie" questions. Welcome to the HL community....take advantage of this forum....I "Stalked" these guys for months before closing on our BC.....it is an AWESOME educational tool!!

Lance & Kem

PS. Just don't ask Terry to help you back up!!!! (Terry, you KNOW I had to put that in:rolleyes:)

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new rig! We wish you many happy and safe camping hours!

Best Wishes!

SilverRhino

Congratulations on your new Big Horn!!

When we went to trade our previous 5er, we had pretty much decided that we were going to purchase a Jayco. The Heartland units were parked next to them and after comparing both side to side we felt they were both good units, but the Big Country offered us a better value for our money. We are still very happy that we made the decision we did.

Enjoy your new rig!

Travel Safe!

jbeletti

Congratulations Bill! Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and the Heartland Family. Time to change your rig info in your forum profile and consider joining the club. Happy camping and hope to meet you at a rally. Maybe even the VA rally :)

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from the cold and rainy/snowy state of Oregon! It isn't usually like this, so let us know if you get out to this coast. We would love to have you.
Kristy

trdeal

Amen to that! Terry isn't kidding about helping!!! We are new Big Country owners that are brand new to towables....been tenting for YEARS! We met up with Terry and Renee at a NC CG last weekend and they were great at answering ALL the "newbie" questions. Welcome to the HL community....take advantage of this forum....I "Stalked" these guys for months before closing on our BC.....it is an AWESOME educational tool!!

Lance & Kem

PS. Just don't ask Terry to help you back up!!!! (Terry, you KNOW I had to put that in:rolleyes:)
Lance,that was your one free back up lesson.The real lesson will cost you $200.00.LOL

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Welcome to the family and congrats on your new rig. We also ordered a new Big Horn 3670 and hope to bring her home today.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
coacherbk, welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. We too had a Jayco before moving into our Bighorn. Our dealer decided about a year after we bought our Jayco to be come a Heartland dealer. We were driving by on a whim and that was all it took, not long afterwards, we were moving into our Bighorn. Travel Safe!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Welcome! I sent you a PM about the Owner's Club and some other information. Also great to see more Heartland Owner's in the Old Dominion!