My Avatar

tdharley

Hi Jim

I will change my Avatar as you requested since it can seem "racy" to some.

I also want to aplogize for using the "D' word in one of my posts, I really did not mean it as the curse word. I have always thought that it was only a curse if you put God in front of it.

Just to clarify this the definition from Dictionary.com:

1: to condemn to a punishment or fate; especially : to condemn to ****

2 a: to condemn vigorously and often irascibly for some real or fancied fault or defect <****ed the storm for their delay> b: to condemn as a failure by public criticism

3: to bring ruin on4: to swear at : often used to express annoyance, disgust, or surprise <**** him, he should have been careful> <I'll be ****ed>

Again I am truly sorry if I offended anybody using the "D" word or my Avatar.

Truly yours
Tom

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Tom ---I've been to Hoover Dam a couple of times and enjoyed it. The Harley looks more "RACEY" and faster than the other one. Keep up the fine posts.:) Ken

K

Ken Washington

tdharley,
I do like this picture much better! Sure wish I owned a Harley! I for one enjoy your post and love the humor that you inject into this forum.

Ken

tdharley

Well to be honest thats not my Harley, thats my Indian.

I will switch to the Harley at another time.

That is my wife though I cant and would not switch her (sometimes she reads my posts None ).

ChopperBill

TD don't feel bad I got scolded for the D word also. Good thing I didn't say what I was thinking! I guess I will be using more @#%& and *'s. :D

BluegrassMan

Hi TD:
Since this thread kind of evolved to the Harley subject, have you gone on the www.HDForum.com ? I have to check the latest posts here, then I jump over there, and read the posts on bikes. The DW says I spend too much time on these Forums. (Heartland,HDForum,Dieselstop,Fordtruck) Oh well, it keeps me out of trouble.