New 2012 Big Horn 3610re

turtletex

Hi eveyone, we just brought home our new 2012 Big Horn 3610re and just signed on to tell all of you how proud we are to be Big Horn owners. Since we are new any help or information you can give is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken & Sandy

jnbhobe

Congratulations on your new 3610 BH. If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask. There are a whole bunch of people with good information they are willing to share

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy your new coach as much as we have enjoyed ours. One thing I would suggest is to consider joining the Heartland owners club. It comes with some benefits and you can attend any of the regional rallies at no cost. Great way to meet new folks and pick up helpful tips. you can find info by clicking the owners club tab at the top of the page.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". We have ordered and patiently waiting for our new 2012 Big Country to come in. As far as getting advice from this group of folks, just ask. There will be plenty of responses. As Dave mentioned above, do think about joining the Heartland Owners Club. Not only do you get name tags and club number plates but you will also get discount on Heartland parts ordered from the factory. Oh and did I mention food - we love to eat! Enjoy and travel safely.

turtletex

Thank you. I think we will enjoy our new coach. Great idea, we plan on joining the Heartland owners club.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! Always fun to get such a nice new toy!

Best Wishes!

jimtoo

HI turtletex,

Welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum. We are here to help in any way if you need it.. just ask, someone will be here for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

turtletex

Thanks to everyone for there input and advice. We are now members of the Heartland Owners Club. We look forward to being a part of the Heartland community of owners. I would like to upload the Big Horn logo for my signature information could someone direct me to the site where I could upload the art.

phix

Hi eveyone, we just brought home our new 2012 Big Horn 3610re and just signed on to tell all of you how proud we are to be Big Horn owners. Since we are new any help or information you can give is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken & Sandy

Wow. We pick up our 2012 3610RE on Monday 5/16. 2 more days! We are new too. Have you taken it out yet?

Pam and Ray

Enjoy you guys, we have a 2011 Bighorn 3610RE and we absolutely love it. The only problem we have is that we live in the midwest and can't enjoy for 4 months out of the year.

turtletex

Not yet but sooon!! We had a 2011 Elk Ridge and traded it in on the 2012 Big Horn. There is a big difference between the two units. I really like the decor and wood work.

Best of Luck

GWZ1948

Congrats on the new rig! DW and I are jealous. We are only 108 weeks out from odering the same model!! In the process of selling acreage and home and doing the "full-time" thing.
Hopefully, our paths will cross.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
The wait is worth it. We planned for almost 5 years and have enjoyed owning our Heartland ever since. When your traveling, if you make it to Northwest Wyoming look us up.

wolfrat1

Hello all. My wife and I also signed the papers on a Bighorn 3610RE this past saturday. We had intended on buying a Greystone but the Bighorn caught my wife's eye. I tried to blame it on her, but once I stepped inside, I was hooked as well. It will be delivered to the campground this coming weekend. The folks at Great Lakes RV were great. We are return customers. I just wish our season would be longer (Michigan/Ohio) so we could enjoy it more. But I have a feeling any time is going to be good time. Now I have to get a truck to haul it.

Charlie and Carol