New to Forum

Hello everyone, There is another post from us asking about bedroom lights.

We should introduce ourselves. We have been reading this thread for over six months, and really enjoy it. There is so much to learn. We are new to RV'ing so we are taking a big step by going full time. But now is the best time for us. In August of last year we purchased a new 2011 B/C 3500RL. It has been in storage, until the last few weeks. We are trying to get everything moved out of our home. My Oh My, what a job.
Downsizing is NOT FUN.

Now we just have to find a truck to pull 5'er. That is our next venture. We have many questions about truck sizes also. But that will be in later posts.

Bye for now.

Ken and Sherry

jimtoo

Hi Ken and Sherry,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. Since you been lurking for a while you know we have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You are taking a big step, but one that lots of others have taken. We have not got the courage to do it... we feel we still need a home base. But, there are a lot of folks that do it and totally enjoy the life. I hope you get things downsized and loaded and make lots of great memories.

If you need help, your Heartland Family is here.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the group. We were all lost at some time, so you are in good company.
Kristy