2011 Goshen Rally Agenda

jbeletti

Attached, please find a "preliminary" 2011 Goshen Rally agenda. This early copy is 7 pages and of course, is all subject to change. Next week, I hope to put out the preliminary Seminars and Presentations schedule.

A final agenda will be included in your rally packet that you'll receive when you arrive.

Thanks,

Jim

Attachments

• 2011_agenda_preliminary_pages_1-7.pdf
    585.9 KB · Views: 413

dklaw

Attached, please find a "preliminary" 2011 Goshen Rally agenda. This early copy is 7 pages and of course, is all subject to change. Next week, I hope to put out the preliminary Seminars and Presentations schedule.

A final agenda will be included in your rally packet that you'll receive when you arrive.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim: Just curious if you have put out the preliminary Seminars and Presentations schedule yet? Also, the vendor's list in the Marketplace? Just wanted to get an idea of what to expect before getting there. Really looking forward to it all--first time there. Thanks for all you do. Karen

jbeletti

Jim: Just curious if you have put out the preliminary Seminars and Presentations schedule yet? Also, the vendor's list in the Marketplace? Just wanted to get an idea of what to expect before getting there. Really looking forward to it all--first time there. Thanks for all you do. Karen

Don,

I am finalizing both yet this week. Hope to have them posted by end of day Friday as I am printing them all on Saturday :)

Jim

bluebirdsnfur

Hi Jim,

Allen and I are really looking forward to our first Heartland rally in Goshen...as we have a lot of questions and need more help learning to back up. I see there are more cancellations and was wondering if any were 'full hookups' we could switch to. If not, no biggy. We are assigned sight WE Temp 08.

jbeletti

FINAL: 2011 Goshen Rally Agenda and Leisure Time Activity Schedule

Attached is the FINAL version of the 2011 Goshen Rally Agenda and Leisure Time Activity Schedule. It will be stuffed into rally bags Monday morning. Bags will begin to be distributed Monday afternoon to those here and in real time to those arriving in Goshen after the bags are ready.

Attachments

• 2011_agenda_complete.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • SENT_250_double-sided_Leisure_Time_Activity_Schedule.pdf
    104.7 KB · Views: 29