Outside Shower

Has anyone ever had a problem with their outside shower? I tried to use mine to hose off one of the kids and the water only shoots out about 4 or 5 inches. Any ideas ?

Gary521

Yes, the outside shower has a water restrictor built in. Get out your drill and drill to the size you want.

7dolphin7

Just bought a Trail Runner that also has the outside shower, I appreciate the heads up on the water restrictor and will also follow the same suggertion, thanks!

camr

Just unscrew the shower head. The restrictor is at the base of the shower head, and is not removable. I took a drill and made the hole larger.

laffman

Mine continuously drips. Can't get it to shut off completely. Also, had the connector at the head end cracked. I replaced the whole hose with a steel flex hose.

olcoon

I put shut off valves on mine, on the back of the UDC, problem solved! Never used it any way, & if I want to I can just turn the valves back on.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I put shut off valves on mine, on the back of the UDC, problem solved! Never used it any way, & if I want to I can just turn the valves back on.

Ours has the hot and cold water manifolds. Can turn off or on each individual area of the RV. Too bad that isn't still offered.hot.jpgIMG_0351.JPG