Rigs and Rides

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Been there too and going back this October!!!! Great RV Resort!

LOVE Blue Water Key...site #49 looks to be on the ocean side, we stayed on the canal side. Would love to go back one day...Key West is probably my favorite place on Earth!!

Here's a pic of our rig on our lot in Texas, getting ready to hit the road this past April.....

100_0010.jpg

Willym

IMG_0463.jpg

On our Alaska trip last summer. This was the first voyage for the LM! Picture taken at Muncho Lake in northern BC. Note homemade bug/rock protection on front of Ram.

Vtxkid

We will be there also with Eric and Dorothy (Flying Dutchman) right after the Ga./FL rally.
Hi SouthernNights, we have been in contact with Eric and Dorthy and we will be there at the same time. Coming in on the 21st thru morning of the 28th of Oct on site #9. As I mentioned, we went there a couple of years ago and loved it!!! I also have noticed that the "Big 3" trucks will be well represented there also.... Looking forward to seeing you there! :)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi SouthernNights, we have been in contact with Eric and Dorthy and we will be there at the same time. Coming in on the 21st thru morning of the 28th of Oct on site #9. As I mentioned, we went there a couple of years ago and loved it!!! I also have noticed that the "Big 3" trucks will be well represented there also.... Looking forward to seeing you there! :)

Very Cool. I just hope they let people like me in the gate. I know Sam can get in no problem...:cool:

archbarb

#1 Larry...I've already called Bluewater Key to warn them about you!!!LOL
#2 Robert & Louise...I just took a look at the park in Asheville and am loving it! Thanks for the tip! If you are in Southeast GA, let us know...I'm a Montrealer who deserted back in the 70's...don't miss the cold!!!

Barb

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
IMG_2531.jpg

Hangin' out in Bisbee, Arizona last year.

Zion NP below.

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
Archie & Barbara,
At Campfire we had site P8, probably the best together with P5. Concrete pad, magificent view and very quiet. Here is a view of the site P8 and what dinner time was like on our patio...

IMG_6030.jpgIMG_5937.jpg
#2 Robert & Louise...I just took a look at the park in Asheville and am loving it! Thanks for the tip! If you are in Southeast GA, let us know...I'm a Montrealer who deserted back in the 70's...don't miss the cold!!!

Barb

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Barb

You do realize we are going to be next to you this weekend right??? LOL

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Here we are at Brazos Bend State Park, July 4, 2011. It was a very pretty park with lots of trees, large sites, very quiet and friendly rangers. Issues for us were 30 amps only, no sewer hook up and 30 minutes from town. There were also problems with the park losing all power twice for apploximately 1 hour each time. One real positive was the fuel price in route to the freeway.

IMAG0075a.jpg IMAG0079a.jpg IMAG0103a.jpg

Loving our Key Largo

pegmikef

Here's our rig loaded and ready to go in the driveway, and then a few days later boondocking at 6000 feet (escaping Texas heat) in a National Forest Service camp site in Colorado (West Fork Campground, near Pagosa Springs).

readytogo.JPGboondocking.JPG

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
At the Washington DC Rally

33v0oz7.jpg