New Owner

skemrick

Hi everyone I thought I would finally introduce myself. I'm Spencer I live in New Mexico and have been a member here since 2005

The wife and I have been dreaming and drooling for several years. We have done a lot of research and finally bit the bullet and bought a 2012 Bighorn 3585

This summer we traveled across North Texas and Southern Oklahoma visiting Heartland dealers. On our way home we stopped in Lubbock Tx. and found the unit we were looking for. We pick it up on the 19th. It's our first travel trailer of any kind. We are looking forward to being able to have our own bed behind us when we travel.

Thanks for all the valuable information on this forum.

Looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners.

Spencer

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! I am sure you will not be disappointed with the Bighorn! Best Wishes and Happy Camping!

jimtoo

Hi Spencer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed. I see you have been a member for a long time. I hope the information you got from the forum helped you in the decision to go with Heartland.

Do a really good PDI when you go for pickup and even stay for a day or so if you can. Make sure everything works and you can work every thing,,, from TV to draining the tanks... have them put water in the tanks and make sure everything works.

Let us know how things go and don't hesitate to ask questions, we are here for you.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Hope you will enjoy it as much as we have our Big Countrys (this is our 2nd BC). Enjoy and travel safely.

jbeletti

Congrats Spencer!

Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. As you travel, you can join us at dozens of rallies all across North America. At some point, we hope to have a NM chapter. Until then, when you join, you will be attached to a neighboring chapter.

Enjoy your RV and happy camping.

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim is exactly right Spencer. We've still got sites open for our October rally and would love to meet you there. We have other members from NM that will be there too.