Posting photos

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I've noticed that when posting a reply to a thread, that I can't add photos from my computer without using the Advanced setting to do it. The box appears, but only the part to add a URL link is active. The one for pulling from my computer is not. This occurred earlier, when the forum software was upgraded and was corrected, but appears to have come back. No biggie, just an inconvenience when trying a quick reply.

Manzan

I use a laptop with Windows 7 and InterNet Explorer for most of my posting and ran into a problem posting pictures here and a couple of other forums. I solved the problem by downloading FireFox (free) and use it for posting pictures. Works faster than 7 and IE ever did.

rebootsemi

I've noticed that when posting a reply to a thread, that I can't add photos from my computer without using the Advanced setting to do it. The box appears, but only the part to add a URL link is active. The one for pulling from my computer is not. This occurred earlier, when the forum software was upgraded and was corrected, but appears to have come back. No biggie, just an inconvenience when trying a quick reply.

I've been using Google Chrome since it first came out, I've also used FireFox both are much better than explorer IMHO, they do not pack all the garbage load that explorer has.