EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/19/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
WOW in six days we have filled 40% of our sites! Never in our wildest dreams did we expect the awesome response so quickly. It just goes to show how wonderful Heartland owners are. BTW just spent the day with John and Deb at the A/C RV Show helping out our friends at Crossroads Trailer Sales.

tom & mary

The show was not as good as it has been in the past. The slow pace gave us some nice time to sit in a Bighorn and chat with our friends. It was great seeing Pat and Lou again too! We appreciate the offer for dinner but as John is on 12 hour days we needed to get a quick dinner and get home. I really liked your organizational skills and the preview of your rally plans.

It's lookin' good so register for the 3rd NJ Rally before sites are gone!

porthole

Retired
Tom - are the sites being held by you? Every site I checked for at the campground is unavailable?
Seems a little unrealistic to have so many transient sites taken a year in advance.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Sorry you are having difficulty with the campground. Please go back to the first posting of the rally, you will see the list of sites we have reserved and which ones have been filled. Then let me know or post which site you would like (except. Q1). Then you send your deposit to CG with site # on it. Hope this clarifies the issue
Tom

TomSt

How about a wedding rally? It sure would be unique. Seriously we would love to have you join us.

tom & mary

TomSt

We now have Duane and Debbie Clause joining us.

Also check out the posting for the Northeast Rally during September of 2012. Deb and Company have done a great job is getting this set up for all of us.

Tom & Mary

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Cool Almost have half your sites spoken for !! This will be our last rally for 2012 sad about that , but happy to spend our last trip out with Heartland friends !!:eek:

TomSt

To All of our Heartland Friends..Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Tom & Mary

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Cool Almost have half your sites spoken for !! This will be our last rally for 2012 sad about that , but happy to spend our last trip out with Heartland friends !!:eek:
Great! and if it is snowing hard in NY at the time of the Rally, we will gladly keep your rig in our driveway with full hookups!!
Just saying I would really like that to happen!

TomSt

Wecome to Mary Ann & John Proto who will be joining us.

One more reservation and we will be half way there before Christmas yea!!!

Tom & Mary

TomSt

An early Christmas Present. We now have 50% of the sites booked. Thanks to and Welcome to Louise and Tony Colligon. Mary and I have so much to be thankful for with all of our new friends to be. Looking forward to meeting so many of you.

Tom & Mary

TomSt

My Appologies to everyone!! Some how I transposed the address of the campground to 702 and it should be 720 Seashore Road.
I am sorry for any inconvience that this mistake may have caused anyone. If you have not received your cancelled check back this may be the reason.

I did talk to the Campground though and 702 is the Church that they attend---so they have been getting their mail just with an extra blessing :)

Tom

Last edited:

TomSt

We start off the new year by welcoming Calvin and Judy Hicks to our Rally!!!

tom & mary

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well that's why you need that Cyclone! Plenty of room for the Red Solo Cup pyramid in the garage in case of inclement weather! Besides, they coordinate very nicely with Red Solo Plates!

Last edited:

TomSt

I shall take under advisement the request for red solo cups and plates. :)

tom and mary

Status
Not open for further replies.