EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/19/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillsonwheels

Hey,

Tho the company might a little bit suspect :eek: (Bylinski? Dean? Schaaf? Hicks? Proto? Clause?) we figured you might as well add some more outlaws :cool: to the mix! The Hills want to come to the party. :D Let us know what site we'll be on and I'll get payment off to the CG ASAP. Be great to see/meet new folks and dodge bullets from the old! We plan to arrive on 18 OCT and depart on 22 OCT.

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
There goes the neighborhood! Actually, we are so happy you two will be hanging around these parts:cool: You will love Cape May and you'll even get to see some of it if you can get Reta out of her jammies! :rolleyes: Watch out where you go from here Slicky. You know what I just meant!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Outlaws??? What did I get myself into?? Looks like we shaping up to have a really great time! Welcome to Dick and Reta Hill on site J27.

Tom and Mary

TomSt

Just in CROSSROADS TRAILERS is going to sponsor our Saturday night dinner. We owe Dina and the Comapny many thanks for this and their continued support of our New Jersey Chapter Rallys.

Tom & Mary

TomSt

Dick, Just read your post of equipment have you ever calculated the pin weight on your truck? I have the same truck with long bed in 3500 and with my 32rl greystone am close to max pin weight.

thanks

tom

TomSt

Welcome to John and Lisa Miller who will be with us this October. Cannot wait to meet you both.

Tom & Mary

TomSt

Welcome to our newest attendees the new Delaware Chapter Learders.......Jim and Cheryl Horst on site J-17. A warm welcome to you both.

That puts us at 19 out of 30 sites booked with six months to go.

Tom & Mary

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It's close enough to 2/3 for me. Congrats to Tom and Mary for your early reservation count. Good job Jersey!

bill40

Jer and I would like to join in, your suggestion of J25 is fine. I think Ma & Pa can make to NJ again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jer and I would like to join in, your suggestion of J25 is fine. I think Ma & Pa can make to NJ again.

Wait, let me check the CG map, I need your coordinates and the wind direction....... Glad you are coming back to Jersey Pa!

TomSt

Making an official 66% are Bill and Jerry Stewart + Izzy joining us on site J25.
Sites are going fast only ten more to sell!!! I would love to have them gone before May! when we leave for Gillette WY

tom & mary

bill40

Wait, let me check the CG map, I need your coordinates and the wind direction....... Glad you are coming back to Jersey Pa!

Looks like you are downhill from site 25, I'll double check and be as careful as possible. But then again what is a rally with out a little excitement and a new fragrance at dinner time.:rolleyes:

TomSt

Welcome to Jim and Geri Reyes who confirmed during the AC Show this past weekend. I guess they heard that they were missing a great time!!

Tom & Mary

TomSt

Welcome to Ann & Mike!! This gives us four State Chapter Leaders as well as the NE Region Leaders.

And 75% of the sites spoken for!

tom & Mary

TomSt

Taking the 23rd site are Kimbal and Alice Gillette who will be on site J21A. Welcome!!

tom & mary

TomSt

REMINDER....
Please besure to send in your $25 deposit to the Campground so that your site is properly accounted for. Thanks

tom

Status
Not open for further replies.